WTT Nov/Dec2013/Jan/Feb2014 (maybe longer) winter snowflakes

Kians_Mummy[/B] - how do you find leaving him, is it hard? I have obviously left chloe to go to collage and to go for meals ect but never over night and tbh i think im really gonna struggle to do so.

It is hard, but its nice for him to spend quality time with his grandparents.

Sorry I haven't been on in a few days, had a busy day yesterday! Had a two hour interview!

yes it is quiet
yes bet its lovely for him to have grandparent time, my dad lives 4hours away and only seens chloe 6ish times in her life :(

My mum loves having chloe in the day, but onyl some times and she has spondilosis of the spine so often cant lift chloe so would struggle to have her over night, she is also atm in thiland for 1month and 1 weeks.

Dh's mum had polio when she was littel and has been left with the shakes so while chloe is still young needs alot of lifting ect she doesnt feel she can have her over night

Aww yeah. At least they get to see her though :).

Why do I do this to myself?? Watching Wednesdays OBEM! :(

Yes exactly just wish my dad moved his arse and saw her more, he and his wife (a complete arse work) and he also gets an army pension, and tries to say he has no money to come and see her but he has 4 holidays a year :dohh: maybe have one less and see your granddaughter more, its not as easy for us to get up to him

Im being naughtyy im sat with a whole terry's choc orange from christmas and i a can see the whole thing going :blush:
i've still got to watch that one and the one before, but yes its always torture but i cant do without

Aww thats awful of your dad :(. It's him whos missing out though.

I have been really fancying a drink & OH has cider in the fridge, I hate it but so tempted! I've been eating chocolate all day but want to lose 18lbs so best not eat/drink anymore!

I am trying to watch it but 4od keeps crashing on me :(

yes jsut really pisses me off, sorry but i hate people who care more about peopel like their wives (who stopped him seeign me for 3 years) that there own flesh and blood :growlmad:

yes i wanna lose a little bit,i had a stone left to lose i wanna be 9stone, everyone says thats too much as i aint far of 6ft, but i checked and its healthy for my size. But i eating it as once its gone its gone :haha: you have to treat yourself every now and then.

how annoying grrr, i record them so normally dont have that problem

You don't need to say sorry, I know where you are coming from, last time Kian saw my dad was the 23rd December. Hasn't seen him since!

I was to be 9st again, atm I am about 10st 4.5. Everyone says I look healthy because I am 5ft 7in!

Ohh believe me when you watch it, you'll be in tears :(. I an't stop crying!

thanks hun, i just said sorry cuz its a bit of a rant. Parents hey they get annoyign as you get older.

aww we can be on a quest to lose weight togather

and gosh ill wating until a day when dh at work and chloe in bed to watch them then

I know! I am going to make sure I don't treat Kian & future children the way my parents have etc.

Yeah lol. I barely eat healthy as OH never buys healthy food so I just eat less, drink more water and excerise been losing a few lbs here and there. It's took 14 months to get from 11st to 10st 4.5!

aww im sure youll soon get it off hun

and yes same ill make sure i treat chloe different to how may parents did me

Yeah :).
Have you give it any thought how you'll do it all next time? Would you change anything you done last time?

As I've been thinking a lot lately about how I'll do it next time. I am so determind to stick with BFing. I only managed it for 15 weeks this time so really hoping to do it a lot longer next time.

ushotmedowni'm 21 in august, he's 20 in may so we're similar to you two. working and at uni (that course does sound impressive) - i work at a nursery 12 hours a week as well as uni doing Education studies & then in a couple of weeks I go on placement in a year 2 class. I don't know how i'll do it!! how did he propose?

mummytochloe he won't propose to me for a looong long time, he's put across his view many times that he thinks its stupid people are getting married so young when there's no need to (i've told him, he wouldn't have to marry me, it's just a step forward and proves his commitment) oh well 29th February is coming up soon, maybe i'll step up!

Ah that sounds like a lot of work! He proposed (the first time) when we were together just over 5 months. We were in bed talking and marriage came about and I was like I wouldn't mind him not having a ring when he proposed because he could always save up later if he wanted. Ten minutes later he was like "were you serious about not caring if I had a ring or not" And I told him I was so then he proposed.

Three months later he proposed again with a ring. He baked a cake and placed it inside a harry potter book (he knows me WAY too well :haha:) and the ring was inside the cake bit. It was so adorable.

Ugh I'm trying to sort out where to even start with buying a house. OH has about £8k saved up so far and I start my job soonish so that will add more money.

On top of that I need to go on a diet. Being a student and developing a thyroid problem saw me put on like 6 stone in just over a year :cry: So now I plan to lose it. I have until my wedding so 35 months to lose 140lbs :dohh:

kians_mummy I still breastfed my daughter but not everyday only on nights when she asks,.however i introduced solids at 4 months so want to try to exclusively breastfeed for 6m. I will also introduce a bottle at 2 or 3 days old as did it at 3weeks with dd and was too late she.wouldn't take one.

I obviously wanna try and have a homebirth next time, and this may be going a little too far and dont know if I'll manage.it but would like to do it without gas and air (gas was all i had for Chloe) I'd also blw from 1st day of introducing solids

Is there anything else you wanna do different

ushotmedown sounds lovely what oh did proposal wise :D

8k is good amount to have saved me and dh have 2k

I'm sure you'll be able to lose the weight we can all support each other

I want to breastfed for longer, blw from the start of weaning and wait until 6 months to wean as I weaned at 4 months too.

I would love a home birth but dont know if I could cope!

I'm going crazy right about now. I NEED something baby related in my life right now.:baby: SOOOO broody. I don't want to wait until 2015 :nope:

get someone you ses all time to have baby :p

Sounds like you got good plan for #2 KIAns_mummy

So whats everyone been up to today? Anyone saw anything that made them feel broody?

I have! A baby came into the local shop, looked about a week old! I couldn't help but go "awww"

Me and Chloe went to toddler gym and one of the toddlers mums had a five week old baby very small 5 week old I thought it was lije 1 or 2 weeks old.

Not feeling great today got awful sore throat

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->