WTT Nov/Dec2013/Jan/Feb2014 (maybe longer) winter snowflakes

Do you have any prefrences on whether you want a boy or girl or are you not bothered.
And my i ask am i the only one who has names in mind?

not the only one with names in mind hun. :hugs:

we have "Leah Faith" for a girl and "Elijah Samuel" for a boy. :cloud9:

Happy birthday Marima :cake:
- yes it definightly it is worth it, and yes it is the most paintful thing ever but i dont think its as bad as some people make out on the tv ect, my baby weight 9lbs 12oz and was born on just gas and air, some people ask for gas and air just for the examinations when they about to do something alot more painful :dohh:

Gabi yes i have heard of it, i live in the east midlands near nottingham and derby. And do you live near oxford during term time then? and yes if you start your journal back up i will def stalk you :D

almost i love the names you have chosen they are so lovely and work really well as 1st and middle names :D and i have done you a ticker :D x

I DO BELIEVE EVERYONE IS ON THE 1ST PAGE PLEASE CHECK AND LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED YOU.
I HAVE ALSO PUT A FEW MORE AVATARS/SIGGIES ON THE 1ST PAGE

mummymunch - that's awesome :D do you go to Oxford often? I really love it there. Although it's sooo overpriced, especially when you're a student!

and mummytochloe - I have quite a lot of friends who are studying in Nottingham and Derby but have never been myself :( and yeah I live in the city during term time, the tenancy starts on the new house we're moving into on July 26th so I'll be back in Oxford around then :D

I don't know exactly what names I want yet but I do really like the name Daisy, Eliza and Chloe. And then for a boy I like Charlie and Dexter. Although Dexter won't really work with OH's last name which is Dockery. Think it sounds a bit strange lol.

I loooove the name Dexter! and Noah! for a girl i like isabella, erin, ava etc! i dont go to oxford much, its such a faff with the bus! and it expensive! its a £4.60 return from bicester to oxford!

Mummytochloe - Thanks for the ticker, it's nice to see it finally counting down :)

ooo baby names, i love, Tallulah, Lola, Laila or Isla for a girl (i just like the 'la' sound)
and for a boys i like Ethan, Zachary (but that would never work, it's the name of an ex haah), Alfie :)

Gabi Is this a tenancy with your OH and is it just for term time or are you decidign to stay these all the time? and notts and derby aint that great really tbh
I like those names but i agree the dexter one doesnt really go with your OH's last name. and we are having kinda that trouble but that we cant get the girls name we like to go with a middle name we like so we need to find a name to go in the middle but that isnt too bad as we like children with 2 middle names any way, our 1st has 2 middle names so so will all our children

That is alot for a return for a bus mummymunch, it costs that here for unlimited all day travel. love those names, with it being your 2nd did we find it easy or harder to find names now it will be your 2nd?

Bethany i love your names too :D dont put you off a name because its the name of an ex if you like it then thats all that matters.
Glad you like the ticker hun x

harder i'd say, we struggled with finding a name we both agreed on, and when we did i would always change my mind, so i know with the next one it will be really hard! Especially as me and the OH dont agree on any boys names!

The train is £2.10 return but it doesn't run very often :(

I REALLY want a christmas baby! do any of you really want your baby in a specific month?

Ooh Bicester! I'm a big fan of Bicester village haha.
And yes the tenancy is for me and OH, I'll be there most of the time tbh but I'll still come home to see my family and for Christmas holidays etc. OH will be there all the time though because he's got this new job in Oxford and he'll have to work over all the holidays (he's a chef). Fingers crossed he gets Christmas Day off but can never be sure :( It isn't actually a student house, but I still don't have to pay council tax because of me being a student :) OH does have to pay council tax but he gets a 25% discount thanks to him being the only non-student!
I've heard mixed things about both Notts and Derby but I've heard everything is cheaper there lol! And all my friends at Derby uni LOVE it. Oxford is really nice but that just means it's also really expensive :(
I like the name Noah! OH doesn't lol. We both agree on Dexter though. But we're also fans of the TV show Dexter which is about a serial killer sooo that kind of ruins the name a bit! haha.

I don't have any names in mind. I even don't want to think about names before I'm pregnant or ideally after baby has born.
I'd like a summer baby. Or spring.

Mummymunch Gosh, we found it a bit harder as our fav girl name obviously gone however we havent found it loads hards, the boys name with just a slight change on what DD would have been called if she was a boy.
And aww its a shame the train dont run to often :(
And i really want a June baby, im a june baby (birthday in 5days :wohoo: ) and i love it, i love the fact its 1/2 way between christmas ect and normally nice weather to. I know if we start TTC we may end up with a October baby again which wont be perfect as its quite close to christmas and DD already has her birthday there, but i dont know if i could wait until september 2014 to TTC for a june baby, and even if we do wait we migh tnot concieve at the right time :dohh: (but we may well ahve a 3rd so maybe we will try and make the 3rd a june baby) i really personally wouldnt want a christmas baby. one of my nephews was born on dec 22nd (was due march so very early) but loads of people say oww we only have to get him one present to two ect and its not fair as birthay and christmas are so diffrent.

GabiRose And i bet it will de nice to full settle down somewhere? And aww i hope he does get christmas off, my mum works in the hospital and there they get either christmas day or boxing day off, and then either new years eve or new years day off so its fair, then the next year they get to opposite off so they dont always get christmas every year.
Least you get a dicount in your council tax, i didnt think you got all the money off council tax for being a student i thought you got 25% off for being a student :shrug:
Yes in both notts and derby they have loads of bargain shops which many places so have :D aww and i dont let thing like tv put me off names, its like when we told everyone DD had been born and what her name was everyone went aww the chloe i know is really naughty ect .. well that doesnt mean ours will :growlmad:

Marima do you mean by that that you dont want to even have names in mind until baby is born i think thats a nice idea in a way as you can chose name based on what baby looks like :D

Yeah I'm really excited about it! And yeah they'll make it fair, if he has to work Christmas Day he'd get Christmas Eve and New Years Eve off or something apparently. He did explain it to me but I was sort of day dreaming... :p
And I wasn't sure about the council tax thing but I gave the council a ring and they said being a full time student I don't have to pay council tax but I have to show evidence that I am in fact a student lol.
Lol I know what you mean about the name thing! Although I have to say if I've known someone who is really horrible or something then even if I originally liked their name I wouldn't like it anymore lol. Stupid I know :shrug:
I'm just doing a massive catch up on Britain's Got Talent! Missed the last 4 or something lol. Gotta love lazy nights in :)

aww yes least its nice and fair, and im sure when you explain you had a baby they might give him baby's 1st christmas off. And men always have selective hearing and dont listen so dont worry if you do it now and then, i do :haha:

I got told it was 25% and i got given a form for my uni to fill in, thats really really strange :haha:

Yes i kinda know what you mean but i try not to let things like that put me off names.

I knew someone that was in that they got into the semis but didnt get throught :haha: is my friends boyfriend. He and anotehr person for my town (i dont knwo the 2nd person) we in the semis last night :haha: its stranage as we only a little town and for 2 people from it to make the semi finals well thought it would quite funny :haha:

Argh! i've just had this sudden urge to just call or text my OH and say 'cmon noww realllly when can we start having babies?!' but he'd think i'm a crazy baby mad woman :( x

Aww why not ask him if you can sit and have a proper convo about it soon, as you really wanna have goals to look forward to /work towards?

I hope that too! Hopefully by the time I have a baby he'll be a bit higher up in his career and might be able to get special occasions off more easily. That's weird about the council tax thing :/ ooh I'd be so mad if it was all lies lol!
Aww it's always exciting when you know people on these shows. There was this kid called Harry Styles on X Factor who my brother was friends with. He had loads of girls trying to get him to introduce them haha. Was funny.
And bethany1991 I've had that urge on more than one occasion but I think being that upfront would scare my OH! He's happy to wait a few more years. It's me who's finding it soo difficult to wait :(

i text him explaining why i'd been so seriously brooody recently! and he replied "i really can't help you, you have to wait till you've finished education at least and thats that, when it happens it happens, there's no point getting down from it, just enjoy whats happening now. i love you"

suppose he has a point, but obviously men just dont have that need for a child, i just feel like a baby it was is missing from my life

i text him explaining why i'd been so seriously brooody recently! and he replied "i really can't help you, you have to wait till you've finished education at least and thats that, when it happens it happens, there's no point getting down from it, just enjoy whats happening now. i love you"

suppose he has a point, but obviously men just dont have that need for a child, i just feel like a baby it was is missing from my life

Aww he still sounds really nice about it though! My OH is lovely but I don't know how he'd react if I text him that... lol. He wants babies but definitley not yet! Siigh.

Gabi Yes hopefully we are lucky atm DH always gets christmas day off, sometimes he has to work christmas eve and boxing day but we dont mind if he gets chriustmas day off. And i think it is so difficult to wait, im not sure if its easier or harder for me to wait as me and DH both want another but we both got to wait no sure if this mkaes it harder or easier.

Bethany Aww at least he was slightly more supportive than some men would be if you sent them that text. Would you consider not going jet settign to have a baby earlier?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->