WTT-NTNP-TTC #3 Buddies

daddiesgift

Mom of Two
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone would like to be my buddy :flower: We are currently NTNP #3..my husband wants us to TTC but Im still thinking it over. Essentially isnt it the same thing :haha:

A little about me...

My OH is in the US military we currently live in Arizona. We have a 20 month old sweet red headed boy who was born in Germany and a 6 month old chubby boy born here in Arizona. We TTC #1 over 2 years then hit the :bfp: on third round of clomid. #2 was a surprise 2 months NTNP! This is the first cycle im not on birth control since having #2.

Congratulations for your past BFP's!! i too am looking for a ttc buddy :hugs:

:hi: rainbowbaby! :dust: on ttc#1! How long have you been ttc? And wanting twins! That would be great for the first pregnancy not sure I want to be a family of six now:winkwink:

thank you! lol ive always wanted twins since i was little lol. and haha 6 would be a pretty big family:) this will be my second month ttc #1 :/ last year i had a chemical pregnancy that still weighs heavy on me, especially since the baby would have been here 2 months ago. that pregnancy wasnt planned but this one will be

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->