WTT number 2 July loosing weight first

littlefishygg

Mum of 1 boy, TTC #2
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

My OH are waiting till July to TTC (after a big wedding that I would like to be able to drink during haha), we currently have a 14 month old son so hopefully will have an approx 2.5 year age gap between the two.

During my first pregnancy I didn't gain too much weight and lost it all quickly after having my son but having recently stopped breastfeeding and my partners, my sons and my birthday and christmas I have gained about 15lbs since October so I am on a mission to get back to my prepregnancy weight, and hopefully even a bit more before we TTC.

Anyone else on a weight loss mission and want to join me to pass the time?

Hello! Are you getting married or is it one you are attending? Wither way, I'm sure you will have a wonderful time!

I am also waiting for #2. We are starting to try in April after my DS turns 2. I'm hoping for closer to a 3 year gap.

Good luck with your weight loss! You can definitely do it! I've been on a weight loss journey for almost a year now. Since DS was born, I've lost 66 pounds (with 50 of it being since march of last year). I would like to lose 10-15 more to be back where I was graduating high school before trying for the next. Are you following any certain diet/plan?

Also waiting on TTC #2 until April with the hopes of weight loss. I was pre-pregnancy weight +4 lbs until I pump weaned. Now LO is 14 months old and I'm +16 lbs. Uggg.

Always takes me so long to loss, but I also want to make sure my body is back to normal before going through another pregnancy.

Hi ladies,

Can I join you on your journeys?

I am waiting to try for our second in May 2016, my little girl is 20 months now. I had a second pregnancy last year that turned out to be a molar pregnancy. 6 months of chemo and I gained about 28lbs. Hoping to get down to my original pre pregnancy weight by May.

What better motivation than to be lighter, fitter and healthier to have the best possible chance to conceive a new baby!! 4 1/2lbs gone ... 24 to go...

Same here .. WTT July 2016 once I've lost some more weight. R turned 2 in December and we don't want too big of an age gap .. Trying so hard to lose weight! Holiday in June .. Baby making July !!

14lb to lose to get back to pre baby weight .. but still much more to go after that.

We are WTT till January 2017...and am losing weight nice and slowly.

Way to go ladies!

We decided to move our TTC date up to next month! So i adjusted my goals to make them more obtainable. I wanted to lose 6 lbs in 6 weeks, bringing my total lose before trying to 71 lbs. I'm down 2 lbs this week already!

How is everyone else doing with their journeys?

How's everyone doing? I fell off the dieting bandwagon but starting tomorrow morning I'm getting back on track. I'm basically giving up everything bad for lent as well so hopefully I will get back on track.

Hi, we're wtt July 2016 as well. It will be number 2. Ds is now 2 1/2 so will be just over 3 1/2 year gap.

I've started tracking temperature already so that it ujnderstand my cycle better. I also need to shift a few pounds as I'm currently a stone and a half heavier than when I fell pregnant with ds.

Can I join you ladies? I am back to WTT until May when I can start clomid again. I would like to lose a bit of weight in the next three months. Nothing to extreme, more of a focus on eating healthy and picking up walking in the evenings.

This will also be #2. I currently have a 19 month old son. So looking at a 33/34 month age gap if all goes well.

I bought a fitbit today to help with my weight lose. I have another 14lbs minimum to go which is totally possible in my time frame as long as I keep reminding myself of the end goal!

I bought a fitbit today to help with my weight lose. I have another 14lbs minimum to go which is totally possible in my time frame as long as I keep reminding myself of the end goal!

I want a garmin vivosmart. Maybe I will use this as an excuse to get one.

Good luck! I keep wanting to get a fit bit but can't bring myself to buy one yet!

I totally bought a garmin vivosmart for myself and my hubby. We have both been wanting one. I think I will make it a competition and that will help motivate me. :haha:

I am trying not to set a specific weightloss goal for the next three months. More just eating better and exercising.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->