WTT on honeymoon!

mommy2be1003

Mommy of 1
Reaction score
Hi! im new to this forum and wanted to let you guys know i am getting married on june 25th and we are going to Oceanside California for our honeymoon and that is when we are going to try and concieve our first baby! Im hopin it is a girl, but of course my fiance wants a boy!

All I have to say is that the man upstairs will give you whatever he wants you to have!!

:) Best of luck!! You and Jon will do just fine!! You will have a beautiful, healthy and happy baby!!

Ohh not long to go then! I hope it happens quickly for you both. X

Aww, I LOVE posts like this, really makes me smile! A honeymoon baby! :D Something to tell your baby when he/she is older! I really dohope that things go to plan for you hunny, you'll have to keep us updated!

Congrats on the upcoming wedding and ttc! June 25th is a great day to get married - it's my wedding anniversary too! Will be 6 years this June.

Thank you everyone :) i hope all goes as planned and i get pregnant right away!

Congrats :) thats what me and the OH are doing. Our wedding is August 25th so 2 months after yours. you never know you may be pregnant by the time i get married :) xx

well maybe we can be preggo buddies!!! is it going to be your first?

yeah will be my my first baby :D can't wait!! yeah definiatly could be bump buddies :) i just hope it doesn't take to long to get pregnant...i always worry it will take a year a more :/ lol x

im pretty excited... but im also worried cuz my cycles are extremely irregular.. they range between 23-75 days apart! so im not sure if ive been ovulating

i've currently got the mirena coil so i haven't got cycles atm. i need to go to the docs to find out how far before i need to get it removed so that i can get my cycles back before the wedding x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->