WTT room in the Chat area

PnutProtector

Reaction score
Who's up for getting our own room in chat??

I know I am. Although I love talking to everyone, sometimes it would be nice to just talk to WTT and not feel bad about moaning about having to wait. Or not get sad listening to the TTC and PG ladies talk about their journeys.
I think that there are enough of us here in WTT to warrant our own space in the Chatrooms.

Gosh I would love it. It would be great for those days when I am extra sensitive and want to be in the chatroom but don't want to be faced with another person asking me whether I am pregnant or ttc and then asking why I am not ttc now.

I've already posted a message to admin about it, hopefully they can get back to you soon :)

I think it is a good idea and all....but you girls would not come and talk to us in gen chat!! I'd miss you!!! xxxxx

I think it is a good idea and all....but you girls would not come and talk to us in gen chat!! I'd miss you!!! xxxxx

Yeah we are trying to escape you!!! hehehe

Gurrrrrrrl, you know we couldn't be without you the whole time!

I think its a great idea, one reason i dont use the chatroom so much is because its mostly full of pregnant ladys

Yes, good idea! I have only been in the chatroom a couple of times, but did notice the absence of a WTT room. Would be great to get together and chat!

I believe you also have to have been a member for one calendar month to get into chat...

sounds great, i am sure it will be approved by the admin team, should be good

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->