WTT Sept 2017!!

angelbump

Reaction score
Hi guys,
I have a gorgeous 2 year old boy who is absolutely wonderful but that dreaded baby fever has hit me like a yonne of bricks again.
Me and my sons dad split over a year ago and I have a new partner who has no children but is absolutely brilliant with my son 😍
We've got a lot on in the next year including a holiday, hen do and a wedding so trying before Sept is not an option! I'm going to spend the next year revelling in my son and enjoying me and him time before another baby joins the scenario. Anyone else in a similar situation?

Me :wave:
We're saving up to buy a house and we're going on holiday in June so it won't be before then :)

Aww lovely. It's so exciting but I'm scared about expense and space and how my son will react. I'm sure all will be fine but it is quite daunting! Hope you find your house x

Me! :wave: I have a two-year-old son as well, and he is keeping us pretty busy lately. I just started a new job in May AND we have our hands full with 1... so we are waiting until at least next September to TTC #2. I am getting baby fever again, so it's going to be tough... but I agree with you - I want to spend the next two years (or however long until #2 joins) thoroughly enjoying time alone with my son!

Hi 🤗 I'm in a similar situation! We have a 2.5 yr old girl who has kept us so busy. I'm bridesmaid for a good friend in march, need to plan her hen, we are getting married next June and would like to wait till then to try. Baby fever is making me crazy! We also just moved house and both got new jobs all in the last few months!

Lou belle, I'm bridesmaid too in September and I swore I wouldn't be the fat bridesmaid lol. I'd ideally like to fall in August so the birthdays are spread out nicely lol but as we know you just can't guess these things. I seriously cannot wait. My partner is just wonderful with my son and loves him like his own and my son adores him and probably sees him as a big brother or fun uncle lol. Hope the wedding and hen planning goes well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->