WTT until 2017!

Well long story short, the pill failed on us :haha:. It's a happy suprise though! Thanks!

I'll add you and good luck fxmummyduck! I will still add people to this thread if people want but I will be removing myself from the list because suprise I am ahem expecting :blush:

Congratulations 🙂

Wtt number 2, I was fine waiting until my sil became pregnant by accident (she has a 6 month old). A switch has been turned on haha. Looking at about May next year. I started a new job in Feb, so want to make sure my contract is renewed. And I'd like my son to be starting school when I go back to work to cut costs of childcare.

Hi! Hope I'm allowed to join this group :D I'm a mom to four boys - 4 years, 2 years, and twin 4 month olds!

My first was a surprise, whereas my other three boys were conceived with Clomid due to my PCOS. I love them dearly, but I cannot help but feel that perhaps my daughter is elsewhere, just waiting to be found! So, we are hoping to "adopt" a donated embryo and become pregnant next year. We wouldn't mind actually adopting a child, though I was surprised with how expensive it is!

Hope you all are doing better than me with being broody!

June 2017 - Honeymoon baby! :D

ME TOO!!! We are planning to have our wedding MAY/JUNE. and I told OH that I wanted a honeymoon baby last week and that it wasn't exactly up for debate.. lol he agreed. Im really relieved. :flower::flower:

Wow congratulations :)

I'm really struggling with the wait, I'm super broody at the moment and there seems to be pregnant people EVERYWHERE!!

August 2017 here!

We get married this year and OH has agreed to start late 2017. This will give us enough time to get our finances in line and I want a spring delivery so August is the target! Obviously it may not happen right away but that's the plan. So excited!

July 2017 for me. We were actively trying, but have put it on hold to save for our wedding

Hi!

I dont even know if we will ever be trying for a third, but here is to hoping!

May I join in the meantime just to keep my broodiness in control by venting somewhere?

Please put my name down for December. Hopefully by then we have decided. lol

I've booked a holiday to try help keep me occupied while waiting! Roll on May 2017 lanzarote here we come! ☀️☀️

Hoping to try next year.
Husband hasn't quite come around to the idea yet. He thinks one is enough, but after a close friend announced they were having no 2 I realise I want a 2nd.
I'm 33 this year. And my baby girl is going to be 6, so I need to get a move on.

Just a few things to get in order first, I suffered with Pna/pnd with my first, so I need to feel like I'm more prepared and ready this time.

Me now! Fiance changed his mind! We are going to TTC end of Jan or beginning of Feb! We want to TTC then because fiance wants our first one to be born in between his birthday(September 28th) and mine (October 20th).

Can I be moved from October to August please, we've decided to move ttc forward a couple of months:dance: We should be trying end of July/early August!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->