WTT until 2017!

First! No plans, really... getting married next october is really our only plan.

oh very nice, that will keep you busy planning the wedding. are you having a traditional wedding?

Can I join here? I have been waiting to try for baby no.2 for a year already. Have only recently been agreeing dates with dh (the waiting is all down to him) at first he agreed in 2 years, but now I've got him down to before the end of 2016 as long as I go back on the pill until then (my own idea of a condition). So it will more or less be 2017 im guessing.

This will be my first and we are doing up the house in the meantime while we wait.

Hi :wave: may I join?
I'm hoping we will be joining the ttc train in December 2016 or January 2017 for our third and final baby. It feels like forever away but I will hopefully be busy next year finishing up my Nursing degree.

I'm waiting til after our wedding in April 2017. DF hasn't 100% agreed but he can't see why we can't. Will be 2nd.

We are hoping to try beginning of 2017, would be 2016 but hubby is deployed for the most of the year. Will be number 3 for us. We have an almost 4 year old and a 2.5 year old now. Xxx

We are hoping to try beginning of 2017, would be 2016 but hubby is deployed for the most of the year. Will be number 3 for us. We have an almost 4 year old and a 2.5 year old now. Xxx

So sorry for your loss :angel: x

Hi everyone! :wave:

OH and I are WTT till around January 2017 for our first LO :cloud9: I invite anyone here to visit my journal :flower:

Welcome icecream! So what's your plans during the wait? I've been waiting years and while it's been tough it's gone fairly quick looking back.

How's everyone else doing? Any plans over Christmas?

Our plans are to save as much as we can, OH has to finish 2 months of apprenticeship mechanic course in March to become a licensed general mechanic, and we are also looking into opening our own auto repair shop! Lots of things to come :) I love how everything is unfolding for us, we are very grateful and feel blessed!

Hi everyone:wave:
We will be waiting till October 2017 at the earliest, in that time we plan to move home, save some money and DS will turn 3 then so we will have the age gap we wanted :D

Hi Vicky I think 3 is a nice age gap too!

Hey there!

Can I join in? I just had my first little one at the start of November, and now I am WTT for #2, probably July 2017 before we start TTC!

Can I join, we will be ttc #3 in October 2017 seems like ages away x

We have decided that once my implant has done its 3 years and needs taken out by doctors We will be trying for our 3rd, so February 2017 is when it will be taken out however not sure whether to wait until May 2017 before actively trying as I want to try and avoid another December baby lol It will be perfect time for us as both children will be at school (well ds nursery but full time school once number 3 is learning to walk lol) when number 3 is born. I'm very excited but very very broody at the minute so 2017 seems far to long away.

This will be my final baby though as an agreement with oh I will get my tubes tied after our 3rd baby but hoping he'll let me donate some eggs first though lol

Hello! Welcome all! I'm pretty sure I added everyone who gave me a date if I missed anyone I apologize and let me know. :flower:

How's everyone? I'm still broody! Lol. 2 of my best friends are pregnant and another friend is also. My brother in law just had his twins in October so I am feeling a little left out and down about the whole WTT thing. But oh well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->