WTT until 2017!

Thanks for the add, will be no'4 for me.
hard waiting when you are broody for sure, haven't got to that point yet this time but felt it waiting for no'3.

This will be my 2nd and most likely my last (at least biologically, I still would love to adopt) and I'm really chomping at the bit to start ttc because DD will be 4 this August and I dont want a huge age gap but it is what it is.

But hey its almost to the 12 month countdown (hopefully nothing changes) for me!

my eldest was almost 6 when No'3 came along and he's been amazing with her. He loves her to bits and its a relationship i hadn't seen before, as in when no'2 came along he wasn't at all interested and no'2 loves no'3 but still not like 1 and 3. Hope that helps with the waiting x

Could i be added to January please waiting until after we get married �� will be #3 for me and #4 for OH ��

Hello Ladies!

I'd love to be added to Undecided 2017 :).

I've finally graduated and started my career in September, while my husband will be finishing Uni next spring. Technically, I'd like to start TTC late 2016, after our honeymoon in the summer, but we'd like to have our student loans paid off first (which should be gone in December, that's the goal at any rate!), so we might delay.

Can I be removed from the list please? No longer posting on here. Good luck to you all x

Hello everyone👋I'll be trying for #2 in February 2017 due to financial & educational reasons as well.

So :witch: showed her ugly face bright and early this month. At least I can say the prevention is working. :haha:

It's 6am here and I just got done putting tweaks on our 2016 budget/ savings plan. :coffee:

What's everyone else up too?

Watching 2 Broke Girls.Love this show!

well we are definitely trying for a 3rd next year! we have agreed to starting middle of April so will hopefully have a 2018 baby 3rd and last :thumbup:

Hi everyone can I please join? I am mega broody and would have liked a close age gap between my daughter and number 2 but we are saving for our wedding abroad whichs 27th July 2017 so playing the waiting game hehe let's hope the wedding planning distracts me lol x

I'm going to jump in on this too :happydance: I definitely need people to wait with!
There is a small chance I may be pregnant this month, but if :witch: comes next Monday then it's back on the pill for me and I'll be waiting until December 2017! But I would be absolutely thrilled to see :bfp: :winkwink:
One year and ten months (but who's counting?) seems SO LONG but it makes the most sense in regards to my education...
What have you ladies found to help pass the time?

To pass the time I've been working my butt off, that seems to make the months fly by. I'm also going back to school.

I should probably unsubscribe from this thread as I'll be trying in May/June! Good luck to all you ladies trying in 2017 :)

I'll add you and good luck fxmummyduck! I will still add people to this thread if people want but I will be removing myself from the list because suprise I am ahem expecting :blush:

Wow!!!! Huge congratulations!!! That's awesome news!! What's the story? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->