WTT until Dec/Jan 2015.. but 5 days late! :-/

mummystheword

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I haven't been on the forum for a while, partly due to silly working times and having a 2yr old!

So, we are waiting to try for #2 in Dec/Jan 2015 for a couple of reasons, one is that we hope to be more financially stable and I will be able to have longer maternity leave my little boy will start regular nursery hours in the September the baby would hopefully be due and he will be 4 by then. This is all in a perfect world!

My issue at the moment is I am 5 days late and usually have a very regular 26 day cycle! I have taken 2 pregnancy tests, one at 2 days late, the other today 5 days, but neither were first thing in the morning and both were negative, which I am pleased about really but what is going on? 😔 I'm confused and worried now!

Oh, and just to add, I thought I might be starting AF today as I had some blood stained discharge, but nothing since 😳

It might just be a wonky cycle. Honestly, I'd recommend some sex. That usually helps kickstart my period if it's hanging around the corner.

If you still don't get it in a few days, maybe call your doctor and get a blood test?

It might just be a wonky cycle. Honestly, I'd recommend some sex. That usually helps kickstart my period if it's hanging around the corner.

If you still don't get it in a few days, maybe call your doctor and get a blood test?

Hi Manda, strangely I was thinking the very same thing! Although I keep thinking, I don't want it to start right in the middle of it all! 😄

AF arrived today! Phew!! I can't believe I felt so relieved! I didn't realise how much I really do want to WTT!! ��

haha, im glad it worked out for you!
i had a dream last night i got a positive test and me and my OH were like oh no what are we going to do like it was the worst thing ever!!!!! its probably because im worrying as im so close to my holiday (to disneyworld) which is right before TTC and i really dont want to be pregnant for that!

Mummystheword, glad you got what you wanted.
im waiting to ttc dec/ january time as well!!
its weird to think that you both want it but have to be crazy careful at the same time!! :)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->