WTT until the end of March

MumDreamz

Reaction score
I never thought I'd be in here. I never wanted to be. :cry:

I'll be visiting Mexico March 3-12, and due to all the Zika virus warnings we've made the decision to wait. :coffee:

This is going to be a difficult process.

I know it's crazy. We haven't had any luck, but I'd hate for my miracle to come and then I get infected from a freaking mosquito. :growlmad:

So, we're waiting until my fourth cycle beginning March 21st. It feels like an eternity from here until then. :cry:

We have a Mexico vacation panned too for the summer. I originally was going to try around the time we left but now I'll be waiting until we get back. Don't want to risk anything. It'll fly by, trust me! :D I've been waiting a long time to try and it's gone in the blink of an eye.

Are you going for vacation or for another reason? I thought of just going to the beach at the Outer Banks again this year but who knows what the virus spread will look like by July. May be that thre are outbreaks in the US by then. Also, when we went to NC last year the mosquitos were INSANE around our rental house. I never got bitten in Mexico because they treat the resort so well for bugs. I don't remember a single bug on the property. Plus I really want that last vacation before babies so I am okay to wait a bit longer to make it perfect.

I'm going for school so I won't be in any great resort places.

Yeah, I'm sure it'll hit the U.S. soon. But it's easier to have lots of repellant here. Besides, by the time it does I'm sure some sort of vaccine will have been created by then. I hope, anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->