WTT untill July/August 2010

babybump2010

Trying for our 1st
Reaction score
Hi All not sure if there is already a thread for this so if so I apologise!

I though i would start one to see who would be moving through to TTC at the same time and also what people have started to do and support each other in what seems like a long wait!!

bb2010 :flower:

Hi BabyBump,

There is a thread for summer 2010, but not a July/Aug thread. Since lots of people replied to the summer 2010 thread I think it's a really nice idea to find people that are going to be TTC at the same time as us. You may have already noticed that i've replied to a couple of threads about TTC next summer already. I'd love to see who else there is tho!

Exciting/Scary but really looking forward to it!

xx :happydance:

[Edited for privacy reasons - apologies]

Hey girls! I'll be starting TTC around that time for our 2nd! :happydance: I had a C-section so unfortunately I have to wait that long otherwise I'd already be trying for another now. :haha: But I'd be more than happy to join you on the wait!

:happydance: Thankyou for the replies!!

Hi clairey_p i am excited and a little scared to. But am looking forward to it all! Though it would be nice to know who would be moving to TTC at the same time!

Hi cleckner04 welcome to the wait :baby:

This will be our first child (when we start ttc) and our first time ttc so it is all so new (as you may notic by a previous thread i startred) Eveyone on here has been really friendly and helpful though and i am looking forward to sharing journeys with you all
bb:hug:

We will be hopefully trying by then. There are still a few things up in the air, but OH said (very firmly) ONE YEAR after we got married. And we were Married on July 18th. I am just thinking summer, but we will see. Our finances need to improve in the meantime. He works a job that is 100% comission based, so its a little sketchy..

Hi Runnergirl

Hope everything goes to plan for you both so you can start ttc in July!!! :)
We were going to wait a year before trying but both really want to start a fafamily sooner rather than later and thought it could take us that long anyway!!

bb :flower:

we are NTNP for a few months after the wedding (May 1), but will really start TTC in August (if i haven't already fallen PG).

Hi PnutProtector, Hope everything goes well for you then!! Hopefully you'll be pg by august!!

It is good to know there are quite a few people waiting!! Was begining to think i was mad!

oh no hun! you're definitely not mad!! there is a good size group of us moving over to TTC next summer. My fingers are crossed that we all fall PG right away too! and then we can all be bump buddies!!!

I know loads of :dust:to us all when we move through and to all the lovely ladies already trying you are all so friendly!!!

Hope everyones weekend has got off to a great start!!!

:flower:

they are going really well. everything is pretty much on track.

You?

Everything is going well too thanks. had a bit of an issue as the shop i brought my dress form and the guys suits went in to administration after we had paid for everything but luckly have found everything again and have wedding insurance so we should get the money back!! Booked our florist today :)

Happy Planning!!

Arghh does anyone else feel like this is soooooo far away!!
It is driving me mad today think it is because am not very busy at work and feel mega broody!!! ARGHHH
Also feel like am waiting for everything!!! Wedding, Baby ...

Sorry for the rant just wondered if any of you lovely ladies felt the same!

Totally, it all seems so far away :( It's gonna be action packed busy-ness between now and the wedding tho, so maybe it won't be so bad?

Good things happenend in the life department today. Yay - it's all steps in the right direction.

I'm trying to take my mind off wedding and babies by getting really really excited about Christmas, but its only half working! Ah well, at least I tried...

[Edited for privacy reasons - apologies]

I know i was ok untill the wedding plans all came together!!! Now I have looked in to what we should be doing while waiting to try!!
I am getting excited about xmas and think i will be ok over the xmas period just hoping i can surpress it till the wedding. I know i will be ok on the day and honeymoon then we are ttc anyway!! Really worried about May tho as a friend is due and not sure how i will cope. I know that sounds really silly tho.

Congratulations on getting your job thats great news!!

I think we will be TTC in Sept/Oct but I would like to move to NTNP in July.:happydance: Our Wedding is in September:cloud9: so I'm just hoping I too can stay busy with Wedding plans. I should really get moving on it cause I haven't really even started:blush: Congrats to you girls getting married this summer(BB, Clarey, Pnut). It's nice to know there's so many ladies in my situation:hugs: I agree I feel like I'm waiting for everything too. Almost like I'm waiting for my life to begin lo

ME!!!! My lo is 2 next July and I am hoping to start TTC then! I still have to convince my hubby though so that is why the wait isn't really a wait for me. Its more a bully and manipulate period,lol.

ME!!!! My lo is 2 next July and I am hoping to start TTC then! I still have to convince my hubby though so that is why the wait isn't really a wait for me. Its more a bully and manipulate period,lol.

LOL :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"