WTT untill July/August 2010

Happy New Year Ladies !!!

Well *fingers Crossed* this could be our year!!!!!!

Hope you all had a lovely christmas and new year.

Its hard to think about the summer when it has been SO COOOOOOOOLLDD! Feels like forever away!

Its hard to think about the summer when it has been SO COOOOOOOOLLDD! Feels like forever away!

Agreed! How cold does it get for you in Texas out of curiosity? I'm in Indiana visiting now and it's in the low 20s during the day. :cold:

Well, the high today is 33. but we are supposed to be getting a very abnormal 'arctic blast' wed night dropping temps into the teens or single digits for thursday and friday. Yikes, I dont think I have clothes warm enough! I guess I will just have to layer it on! LOL!

I have friends in Virginia! I forget what part.. but she is expecting in March and I am so sad I dont get to see them anymore. I will have to find out where they live exactly. Lots of snow for them this year so far..

Aww about warmer clothes. :haha: I actually had to go out and buy a heavier coat because I haven't needed one for years. I actually just moved out of Virginia. I guess I should change that huh?! :rofl: I'm staying in Indiana with my brother for a few months before making my way to San Diego. My hubby is in the Navy and his ship is moving over there. :wacko: Thankfully I keep hearing it doesn't get all that cold in San Diego! Although I love seeing the snow, I don't like the cold too much. Especially when I have to bundle the baby up for everything. It makes a short trip to the store seem like a major chore. :dohh:

Awww, San Diego is GREAT! I havent spent a ton of time there but thats where I ran my marathon two summers ago. and my sister and best friend live in California. Northern cali, but the whole state is just to die for. I will be stuck in Texas forever, my husband is in LOVE with this state and refuses to ever leave!! :cry:

have fun, good luck in Cali, it will be awesome, you'll see. Best weather in the world.. year round. Lucky:)

your daughter is just gorgeous, BTW. forgot to say.. just lovely. I'm a wee bit jealous;)

Hi, can I play?! Think I've joined the summer 2010 thread, but cant really remember what I've done :wacko: Hopefully we'll be NTNP from June/July & TTC from August. Brrr, sounds chilly where you guys are, are you talking fahrenheit degrees?! Im rubbish with anything but celcius!

Hi Dumpling of course you can join us!!!!
Hope the wait is going well!!!
:flower:

You girls talking about twenty degree weather makes me jealous! Here is Montana is like -20 BEFORE the wind chill! BRRRRR!!!!

your daughter is just gorgeous, BTW. forgot to say.. just lovely. I'm a wee bit jealous;)

I just now saw this. Thanks so much hun! Oddly enough after having her my baby fever is worse than ever. :dohh:

Hi, can I play?! Think I've joined the summer 2010 thread, but cant really remember what I've done :wacko: Hopefully we'll be NTNP from June/July & TTC from August. Brrr, sounds chilly where you guys are, are you talking fahrenheit degrees?! Im rubbish with anything but celcius!

Yes we are talking fahrenheit. I don't know celsius. :haha: I just googled though and it'd be -6.666 degrees celsius at 20 degrees fahrenheit. :winkwink:

Hi All.

My DH and I had our first in September '08. We will be ttc in July/August for a Spring baby. I am soooo excited. We have a girl, so I'm hoping for a boy to complete our family. I tried all sorts of natural methods to conceive a girl (I got her on the first shot, so I'd like to think I did something right). This time, we will be using different natural methods in hopes to get a boy.

Has anyone already purposefully tried and successfully conceived a boy? Any tips you can share? I found a bunch of things online... more than for a girl, but I'd like to know what people think would work best.

I've never tried to get a specific gender egyptian but wanted to say good luck!! :hugs:

Thanks cleckner... Your daughter is a cutie, she reminds me of my LO, always happy with a huge smile on her face!

Hello everyone:flower:, i am 24 and have a wee boy who is 5 next month. I really want to TTC in august as this is when i qualify from uni as a nurse so would really be great timing. I am going to come off my pill a few months before to hopefully regulate my cycle. I currently take Cerezette and have heard sometimes it can take a few months to get back itto a cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->