WTT Weight loss thread

I get weighed next mon, no weigh in this week...

And I have to most to loose...O dear :shock:

Think thats giving me the biggest kick up the backside ever!

I get weighed next mon, no weigh in this week...

And I have to most to loose...O dear :shock:

Think thats giving me the biggest kick up the backside ever!

Youv got to make sure that that amount is actualy a reasonable amount to loose or if it is something some one else thinks you should loose.

I weight just under 20 stone and am i size 20. Acording to the whole bmi thing i should be between 9 and 12 stone but for me, that is not a healthy size, im not ment to be that size. My goal puts me at around 14.5 Once im there, if i want to loose more ill do it on a lb for lb basis.

i'm the same way lozzy. My body isn't supposed to be in the "normal" weight range. and i get crap about it all the time.

Weigh in day yesterday 1lb lost.... very pleased since started towards end of last week. I find it hard to lose weight generally I am just under 15 stone and would like to lose 50 lb is a goal and then will see from there. I want to get healthy for my son. My in-laws arrive tomorrow for a 3 week holiday so suspect i might not do too well but will try my best.

I will be weighing in tomorrow so lets hope i've lost something! lol

Weigh in day yesterday 1lb lost.... very pleased since started towards end of last week. I find it hard to lose weight generally I am just under 15 stone and would like to lose 50 lb is a goal and then will see from there. I want to get healthy for my son. My in-laws arrive tomorrow for a 3 week holiday so suspect i might not do too well but will try my best.

Well done on this week's weight loss and best of luck with the in laws. (Rather you than me!)

Well done!

weighed in... half a bloody pound lost.

Pizza and McDonalds for dinner this week didn't help, but the stupid rain we had put us in a lazy mood. I'm going to try to be good for the rest of the week though.

Im switching to weight watchers next week, I can't hack cambridge diet. One slip up and it takes 4 days of feeling like shit to get it out your system, not for me!

At least it wasn't a gain though Pnut.

And good luck with the WW Kimboowee. I'm doing that and barely feel like I'm on a diet. I love the online thing and seeing your little graph go down is the best feeling ever!

Will update it tomorrow, im shatterd so will probably make a mistake

Any one else weight in this week? Well done to every one who has lost this week.

Aww Lozzy, was just gonna ask you update mine and you've already done it. Thank you :)
:flower:

I am starting tomo and want to lose 5 stn what is that in lb 70 i think

I'm new here. I don't have long to lose but between now and mid Nov. I want to lose 15 pounds. That would put me at 120. I wanted to lose more but I don't think I can do it without being unhealthy.

Updated, Good luck every one for this week.

Oh dear,

I've stayed the same this week. That'll be the Birthday cake then...
Best of luck to those still to weigh in.

I havent been weighed yet, better than putting on though girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"