WTT Weight loss thread

Hi can i join this thread? Iv been to weight watchers tonite and weighed in at 15stone 3lb (shocking lol) and i desperately need to lose weight for the wedding andthe trying for a baby :S

Can I join too please? I'm off for weighing on Friday. I've beeb calorie counting for 5 weeks now but It's starting to feel hard going so this may spur me on. I'm gonna go get myself an exercise bike too. Feel like too big a lump of lard for the gym yet :blush:

Hi everyone. I'm hoping I can join you ladies, I'm new to the board but I am trying to lose 30 pounds before I start TTC. Just starting out. No weight loss yet. Will be starting phase 1 of Dr Ian's Fat Smash Diet Tomorrow.

Hello ladies!

I am so ECSTATIC to find a group of women going through the same thing I am! I would love to join your weight loss WTT group if I may :happydance:

I would like to lose 100 lbs before I TTC :cry: I originally wanted to start trying in the spring of 2010, but I don't think that's feasible at this point.

*sigh* Anyone else sick and tired of waiting????????????? It's been almost 4 years of waiting for me, and I think I'm going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!

By any chance do we have a *weight loss moaning thread* cos i could really do with one of those right now. I have no willpower, so what do my family do? take me to an indian restaraunt! lol so ok I could have bread and water but life is too short lol.

Actually looking at my above statement, you can probably kick me off this thread now :)

By any chance do we have a *weight loss moaning thread* cos i could really do with one of those right now. I have no willpower, so what do my family do? take me to an indian restaraunt! lol so ok I could have bread and water but life is too short lol.

Actually looking at my above statement, you can probably kick me off this thread now :)

:rofl: That is how I am feeling right now. I have been eating crap for the past 2 1/2 weeks and being sick stopped me from exercising. Now that I feel better I just don't FEEL like exercising ... and I don't feel like making myself proper meals when I can grab some sugary granola bars and fatty cheese from the fridge! :dohh:

I'd like to loose 40lb, none lost so far, I start on Monday :happydance:

At my last check (which was like a week ago) I had lost 3 pounds. So yay me. :rofl:

However, I am not doing so well, I really need to get into exercising but it's not going too well. I'm going to try to use the ab lounge everyday but we'll have to see if I can keep that up. What I really need is a program to follow with meal ideas and stuff like that. Anyone have any that they can share?

Want to lose 14lbs, dieting sensibly whilst TTC, I weight 11st 10lbs

Ummmmm I'm new to WTT but I guess I'll post here first.
I have lost 30lbs and want to loose 58lbs before I TTC, which won't be until around 3-4 years from now so I guess I have some time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->