WTT with a view to TTC in Sept/Oct/Nov - looking for a TTC buddy!

Hi soniamille, I hope you enjoyed your swim this morning- go you thats dedication at 6.30am! Fab! Hope you have had a good day! :)

Almosthere-thanks for the welcome! Can I add you as a buddy too? The christmas announcement sounds amazing, that would be fab! really hope we all get our :bfps: real soon!

Elz- I hope you are feeling better soon, take care hun! :)

Preshfest good luck and sending you lots of babydust!! :)

:hugs: :dust:
xxx

Hi lovelies!
Sorry not be on today, I've been crazy busy at work.

Elz - oh no poor you, I had that not long ago, exactly the same cold, cough, sneezing and then the conjunctivis which turned into a sty! Still got a little sniffle now but much better. Hope it passes soon!

Presh - oh fingers crossed and sending lots of baby dust

Almosthere - I hope it doesn't come and the BFP does!!!

Swim this morning was hard sunshine but will be worth it, Hope you've had a good day!

No sign of ovulation according to CM so will keep BD'ing and see what happens! I am noticing more aching in my tummy (lower) which I don't know if it's just psycological as wanting to feel ovulation. I'm ok cd8 ao ovulation shouldn't be too far off, due on Friday so will be BD'ing every other day and if I have may way everyday!

I so hope we all get our BFP soon!

Hi soniamille, I hope you enjoyed your swim this morning- go you thats dedication at 6.30am! Fab! Hope you have had a good day! :)

Almosthere-thanks for the welcome! Can I add you as a buddy too? The christmas announcement sounds amazing, that would be fab! really hope we all get our :bfps: real soon!

Elz- I hope you are feeling better soon, take care hun! :)

Preshfest good luck and sending you lots of babydust!! :)

:hugs: :dust:
xxx

of course, the more buddies, the merrier! :happydance:

Hey everyone. Sorry ive been missing, ive been job hunting and I now have 3 job interviews lined up..... Then we can start ttc.

Hello to all the new posters.

So much to catch on, I cant keep up.... have read all your posts, I will keep up with you now xx

Hi Jembug! thanks for the welcome! :) this is such a friendly place and i am so pleased I have joined the forum! Thanks everyone for making me so welcome!

Soniamillie im pleased you enjoyed the swim, I know what you mean about work today- it seems to be one of those Mondays!

Have some good news though hopefully! I may be joining you in October testing! Have a docs appointment on Thurs to iron out a few last worries, but if all is good- its ttc this month! :happydance::happydance: Sooo excited at that prospect!! I know another month isn't that long but still.......:)

Lots of lovely babydust to everyone!!!:dust::dust:

Hope your all having a good evening!

xxx

Hey everyone. Sorry ive been missing, ive been job hunting and I now have 3 job interviews lined up..... Then we can start ttc.

Hello to all the new posters.

So much to catch on, I cant keep up.... have read all your posts, I will keep up with you now xx

Good luck with the interviews Jembug! :flower:

Good luck Jembug! Let's us know how you get on x

Sunshine - ah thus good news, I'm hoping as just off bc that extra extra fertile, doctor said most people are when come off and before AF! No signs as yet of ovulation as in cm all ok, no symptoms, no temp change but going to bd to be sure!

Does anyone else temp?

No temping for me, keeping everything quite NTNP for this month I guess you could say. And good luck jembug!

I've not done it before and wasn't going to but a digital thermometer feel in front of our shopping trolley yesterday out of no where, DH took it as a sign!

Good luck Jembug! Let's us know how you get on x

Sunshine - ah thus good news, I'm hoping as just off bc that extra extra fertile, doctor said most people are when come off and before AF! No signs as yet of ovulation as in cm all ok, no symptoms, no temp change but going to bd to be sure!

Does anyone else temp?

Thanks Soniamillie dont want get hopes built up too much until i see nurse- but its promising it could be the month!

I have definately heard your super fertile after stopping the bc, i dont take temps, but i feel hotter around ov time, but then again i do around AF time too. do look out of other ovulation signs, the cm is a good indicator, i also get ovulation pain and sometimes this dull backpain on ov day for some reason!!??

Baby dust! xxx

I don't think I've ever noticed ovulation symptoms but guess I've never actively looked for them, will definitely be looking this month, well later this week, due Saturday according to my apps, that's if I ovulate.

How often do you all BD over ovulation? Is every other day enough or should it be every day? I think were going to do the every other day - I'd be shattered lol!

I don't think I've ever noticed ovulation symptoms but guess I've never actively looked for them, will definitely be looking this month, well later this week, due Saturday according to my apps, that's if I ovulate.

How often do you all BD over ovulation? Is every other day enough or should it be every day? I think were going to do the every other day - I'd be shattered lol!

They say every other day starting on CD10 so he has enough time to build up a potent supply in between and so you don't get tired and burnt out.

Our first round, my hubs was out of town, but came back for one day on the day that I had ewcm...so we did it and BAM! My daugter was conceived!!

2nd time around my cycle was all crazy and never got a period, so I just watched my cm and did it every other day when I appeared to be fertile. That worked, too, but as you know...ended in ectopic.

This time around we will be doing the every other day starting on CD 10 as well, so lets hope it works! I'm 2 for 2 when it comes to trying, so I'm expecting this time to be the same. Let's just hope this one sticks. CD 10 SHOULD be Oct. 2nd for me if AF is on time this friday!

We did it every other day and I concieved three times but it can get a samey iykwim, tired times, lol x

I would love to have a TTC buddy. DH will be home in October and that means in late Oct/Nov/Dec....so on until I get prego we're going to be trying. I've got the fever! ;)

Well today is a much better day!! I went to the doctor's yesterday for my conjunctivitis and she gave me some drops and my eye seems better already. I mentioned that I'd come off the pill and she said I should be taking folic acid (which I already am so she knows I've done the research!) and it's starting to feel a lot more real! I know we're only NTNP but I'm more excited now! hehe Plus I told my mum that I've finished my pills and eventhough she wasn't too impressed to begin with (I think she still sees me as her little girl!) she's really supportive which I'm thankful for! :thumbup:

AND I got a phonecall this morning asking me to go for a job interview! :happydance: It's at a school so if I get my BFP this month or next month, baby would be due in the summer holidays which would be ideal!! I'm hoping the 'good things come in threes' and 'good things come to those who wait' sayings are true and I get this job and maybe a little fourth good thing - a BFP?! :blush:

Ok I'm getting over excited now, need to calm down and take one step at a time. Firstly lets see how the interview goes! I really hope I get it, I'm bored at home all day! Plus the extra income would mean we could save money towards baby! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Good luck with the interview!!! It all becomes so real when you start to tell people doesn´t it?! I´ve only told a nurse who works at my docs surgery but even then it felt so strange that it was me saying it. I´m so used to hearing of friends and collegaues say that they´re trying for a baby/pregnant that it seemed crazy that it was now my turn (and a little bit scary!) x

Elz, are from the UK? Are you looking for a job as well as trying? Only I need to get a job before I fall pregnant so I can Recieve mat pay. (I've always worked so it's not like I'm playing the system) goodluck witn the interview x

Hi Jembug, yes I'm from Wales and I'm looking for a job as I've recently moved (only reason why I'm currently unemployed:dohh:) and hoping to get one before I fall pregnant too so I can get maternity pay! Fingers crossed I get lucky on Thursday!! Good luck with your interviews too! :flower: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->