WTT with a view to TTC in Sept/Oct/Nov - looking for a TTC buddy!

Sunshine I see in your siggy you had back to back labour is that the two contractions in a row I had that for 48hrs it was horrible lol but ide do it all over again!

Ahhh let's hope so!! I think I'll cry the first time I see a BFP! Hehe x

Sunshine I see in your siggy you had back to back labour is that the two contractions in a row I had that for 48hrs it was horrible lol but ide do it all over again!

My back to back labour was where little man was facing wrong way not breech but his back was pointing to my back... my epidural didn't work great and I gather that may have been why. I had two hour pushing before they gave me some help with the episiotomy.
How amazing would it be I defo feel it's a sign too....bump buddies again. Wishing Elz loads of baby dust too the three of us bump buddies would be fantastic!

Sunshine that sounds very painful your superwoman! Haha
I'm quite stressed I just read the zika virus has been found in people in the U.S so now if I get pregnant which I hope I do of course I'm going to be worried sounds like the third trimester is the supposid safety zone for zika botes .

Hey ah it wasn't the easiest but my epidural helped I guess even though it wasn't a total success it was just hard work and to have the sensation of him being stuck was difficult and scary.
Still we got thru it and sooooo worth it is can't really remember much about it all a blur!
what's the Zika virus I haven't heard of it. ah bless I'm sure it'll all be fine but I'm a little worrier so I'd be concerned too. just follow all the advice they give I might read up on it now actually xx

QUOTE=almosthere;36770940]Sunshine that sounds very painful your superwoman! Haha
I'm quite stressed I just read the zika virus has been found in people in the U.S so now if I get pregnant which I hope I do of course I'm going to be worried sounds like the third trimester is the supposid safety zone for zika botes .[/QUOTE]

Just read up about it. So is it just a risk for going to countries affected? They are saying ttc and pregnant women to not travel it appears?

Yes it can scalded miscarriage still born or microsephaly who have a mental ******ation minor to severe with very small head and Brian size affects brain development ppl in the united states came back with the virus in ma you states it's actually in Brazil which is where we visit family so we will not be I siting anytime soon! I'm just worried it could spread here in the spring and summer I have anxiety so maybe I'm oveworrying and my ivf nurses and drs haven't mentioned post poning because of it

sorry home from work now so will post again!
Kayla bless u hun i get anxiety too so id worry too but im sure everything will be absolutely fine. I guess you just follow all the advice that ur local health authority give and mention ur concerns at ur appt. I bet you are ao excited for transfer. You could be seeing that wonderful :bfp: very soon!
I am not starting ttc til April but tracking at moment i have strong ovulation pains both sides very crampy and had pink cm when wiped yday. Im hoping thats ovulation causing that and not a problem. Im defo not pregnant so its not implantation bleeding. I do feel so crampy a bit like af. Perhaps a strong ovulation this month...and itll be a 29 day cycle had 32 last month but thats my range 29-32 now. Not like last time 29-50!!!
Hugs xxx

Thanks sunshine I won't worry until there's proof to worry haha. Ov pains is good news I've noticed them a lot but have yet to check ov I should have bought some sticks. I'm on cd13 haven't felt twinges but feel bloated

hi almost so sorry haven't been on for ages! Just saw your status!!!! Many congrats how are you! We're ttc again this coming up cycle! So want to be bump buddies again so happy for you X

No worries best of luck ttc! I actually came down with with a horrible throw up bug haven't slept a wink had to call out if work ugh it's miserable can't keep anything down calling my dr when they open

Hi almost how are you feeling now hopefully you are feeling lots better:)

Hi much better although getting headaches by afternoon at work thinking a good headache and need to add extra snacks I Addison have allergies or cold not sure which but can't complain I got my bug under control by Monday afterrnoon so dodged having to go to the er for dehydration thank gosh I hate going to hospitals unless it's to go have a baby haha

Hi Almost so pleased you are feeling better! Stomach bugs are awful at anytime let alone when pregnant. Bless you.
Well I'm waiting for my AF tomorrow which will signal cd 1 in our ttc cycle! Excited but aware it might take a while like last time! I'm trying not to obsess about dates ovulation etc too much but easier said than done I thought I'd know better this time and it's only just cycle one! Lol! It's be great to be bump buddies again there's only 11 weeks or so between our boys it could be a similar gap if I was lucky first month! (Unlikely I know!!)
Hope your having a great weekend. X

Sunshine I hope it happens very fast for you was your first a natural? It was so weird going from trying for a year before getting pregnant to being successful first month ttc all bc we knew we had to try ivf right away bit feels so fast this time around you know!? Hope it's the case for you too!

Hi ladies hope you are all well don't know if anyone comes on here anymore? Congratulation Almost to you on the arrival of your little one!
My little boy Finley is now 7 months old (3 months again between our babies almost!)
My big boy has just started school! Can't believe it!

Love to everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->