WTT with a view to TTC in Sept/Oct/Nov - looking for a TTC buddy!

Just a quick message to say baby Dominic arrived at 07:47am this morning weighing in at 6lb 7oz.
Totally in love with our gorgeous little boy!
Ill post out birth story soon :)

Hope you are all well xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
Congratulations, and welcome to the world Dominic!! Such a cutie xx

His gorgeous!!! Can't wait to hear birth story xx

Hi everyone,

I know we don't really post on here anymore as we're mostly all friends on Facebook, but I wanted to share some news with you that I can't post on there. We found out on Christmas/Boxing Day that we're expecting number 2!!! It came as a complete shock as we weren't trying and wasn't going to start until the end of next year. I wasn't late for my period or anything, just had a sudden urge to do a test at midnight on Christmas Day, pretty surprised to see a very faint positive! The thing what made me think to test was dreaming about being pregnant a few nights before. In my dream I was having a little girl, but I'm going to make an early guess at another boy.

Slightly worried as I have period type pains though, and I can't remember whether I had them last time or not. It's amazing what you forget! xx

Oh wooooooow!!! Massive congratulations Hun xxxx amazing news!!
What age gap will you have? Similar to mine?
Forgive me for asking but was you using the pull out method, only I'm doing that this month as run out of pills and with Xmas and the doctors being closed.

Pains are normal. I remember being doubled over in pain with Demi and all was fine.
Such a worrying time though.
How strange you had the urge to test!!! Is your DH happy? Xx

Ps, I'm broody too, was hoping the feeling would go....

We were just avoiding penetrative sex around ovulation, but it looks as though I've had a 'normal' 28 day cycle this month rather than the 35+ day ones I've been having!!
It's so weird how I just had the urge to test, no signs or symptoms, nothing! Glad I had that dream though as I wouldn't have considered myself as being late until into the new year, and I would probably have been drinking quite a bit!

Yeah there will be the same sort of age gap as Demi & Ruby, this one is due around 3rd Sept so just over a month before Seth turns 2! Scared! David was as shocked as me to start with, but he's over the moon. A bit more apprehensive than we were last time though as we know how difficult it'll be with money and lack of sleep etc.

Ooh, have another Jem, get cracking and we won't be far off being bump buddies lol! xx

Omg congratulations Maria. That is fantastic news. So pleased for you. Exciting times ahead :hugs:

Hi ladies I miss this thread! I Hope you are all doing well. Maz congrats on your pleasant surprise! Jem does dh want another as well? I want one or two more but dh claims he does not want anymore. I couldnt bare to have an only child...I will have to be patient and hope he changes his mind....babies just arent his thing he likes older kids that he can play with! Haha

congrats Maz!!!!!!!!!!!! so happy for you!!!!!
dh wanted another one but right now I am happy with only one.... finding it very difficult to manage , home, child and a job...

Congratulations on your Xmas surprise! So exciting! My age gap was a few months bigger, but it's awesome!
We're trying for baby number 3 at the moment! But I'm breastfeeding so expecting it to take a while. :) xx love to you all x x x

We're having a little GIRL!!! Can't believe it, never thought I'd be this lucky. Don't mention anything on fb though as not told everybody yet (only close family, my step auntie has just terminated a very poorly little girl and don't want to rub it in her face, it's too soon :( )

So unbelievably happy!! xx

Yay I'm so so happy for you Hun :) your one of those lucky ones as you put in your other thread.
Did you get to see her in 3d? Ruby looked like a mouse. Have to keep us posted on names.
Sorry to hear about your aunt. What a devastating decision to have to make :(

Hi low bird, how's your little feb bug? Is Noah walking yet? Ruby isn't but is cruising about furniture. My other two was walking at 10 and 11 months so its odd having a 'baby' still rather than a 'toddler'
Hi Shradha how are you doing?
Hi almost, how are you? Love your photos on Facebook.

No more babies for us, I'm defo going to re train as a child's nurse.
I just had to turn down one of my dream jobs as nursery nurse on special care ward as I couldn't quite get the child care to match up :(
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->