WTT with a view to TTC in Sept/Oct/Nov - looking for a TTC buddy!

Team pink Yay. Congratulations. That's wonderful news.

Sorry to hear about your aunt x

Hey jembug :) Noah started walking two weeks ago, he's picked it up heaps faster than his sister and is into everything!

Congratulations on team pink!! Girls are awesome! X x

Maz congratulations! Jem that sounds exciting starting a new career! Hope your girls are doing well. Liam is amazing I just love being a mom more and more as I create that wonderful bond with my son! I feel time has made our bond so much stronger, naturally! Liam is crawling and cruising I bet he will be walking and talking soon. No urge to have another just yet but I still would love one or two more. Ive stopped mentioning babies as dh is still overwhlemed w working full time and full time school. I can only hope that as time goes on he will want at least one more...I really want liam to have a sibling and it would be so amazing ti watch him be an older brother and to see a little brother or sister. Our embryos continue to be paid for...only time will tell if we can use them we have 2!

Can't believe Liam is 10 months already!!
How long can you keep your embryos for?

Working mum, how are you coping?
I'm working three nights a week, so about 30 hours and I think I've just snapped. So tired from running a house, keeping three girls happy and work.
:(
Sorry for negative post x

Wow it's been a while since I've posted on this thread! I've missed it!
Congrats Maz! So lovely that you're having a girl!! :)
Sadly for me and DH it's been 2 and a half years and there's still no sign of a BFP :( Praying it'll happen soon for us!

Oh Elz :( any news there? I'm so sorry it's not happened. I prey it happens for you real soon, lots of love xxxx

Oh ela, so sorry it's taking so long for you :( we're on cycle 11 ttc number three, and that's frustrating enough. Really hope you get your bfp soon x x x

Hi Elz! Sorry to hear it's still not happened for you, can't imagine how hard it must be to have to wait so long. Once your baby is here though (and he/she WILL get here!) the wait will be so worth it xx

Jem, I get very tired at work, but I find it easier being there than at home trying to keep Seth constantly entertained at the minute! It's easier for me than you though as my job will be less stressful than yours, and only have the one kiddlywink and not 3!! I think if I had 3 I'd spend every possible spare hour asleep!! xx

Wow, it's been a year since anyone posted on this thread!! Time really does fly!

So today we found out we're expecting number 3!! Complete and utter surprise and frankly I'm shitting myself!! :wacko:

Obviously we won't be saying anything on Facebook for a while, but I needed to get it out somewhere xx

I haven´t been on here for ages and randomly received an email today about your post!! Congratulations!!!!

We´re also expecting baby number two and number three probably around the end of June which is when I´d be 38 weeks gone. Two boys this time. This pregnancy has been a bit more stressful with scans every two weeks, appts with the cardiologists checking their hearts to see if they have the same problem as Emma but at the moment everything seems ok.

Good luck with the pregnancy! x

Hey ladies! Randomly decided to come back on BnB after a very long break! Congrats on number 3 maz! And congrats on numbers 2 and 3 miss malteser!! Sadly for us still no BFP, but we've been referred for IVF so hopefully things will now start moving quickly. Just hoping the waiting list isn't too long!
Hope that you're all well and your babies aren't growing too fast!! 😊 xx

Hi Elz and I are on another thread together fun you are popping back on this one!

Sunshine when do you plan to ttc your second? We are doing a natural fet next month! Transfer should be mid Feb based on my natural cycle. Can't wait to get my hsg this friday so I can have my ivf place apply for insurance coverage for my cycle it takes a few weeks.

Hey :)

We're thinking April time! really excited about it but a little nervous too after my health last time. I've lost two stone since and have regular cycles this time!
Oh job has changed so working 3 weeks away then home for 3 weeks. So only a few opportunity this year April being one lol. Im in a new job too now so I feel a bit worried they'd be cross if I get a bfp soon. I will be in job 7 months by April! but don't want to put it off as I'm 33 now and with oh working pattern and how.long it took for my bfp with little one.

Wow that's great your starting for baby 2 as well. We could be bump buddies again!! You could be announcing your bfp very soon then. Ah lovely :) How exciting!!

xx

Thanks sunshine how exciting your are trying soon too! Ide love to be bump buddies I hope we both have bfs soon after trying. I'm dying for Friday so I can have my test and me things along then Saturday I'll want it to be af day not due for af until about Feb 3rd which is when my cycling would start ahhhh so close but so far away haha.

And don't worry about work being upset pregnancy is life and an important part of it I got pregnant my first year on my first job after college and my boss even threw me an amazing shower I don't think she was upset at all maybe bc I had good timi MG though I only missed 6 weeks then it was school break for the summer

aw yeah definitely!!! we were only a couple of months apart with the boys so maybe it's fate if I get that bfp in April and yourselves just before! Hehe. So exciting!! xx

Oh and my boss is super nosy she's like a Grammy to me lol she asked where my appt was next week I told her the town which idk she may know that's where it was my last ivf I think she is catching on soon about ivf I think to reduce stress of getting trouble w work I am going to tell her unless I switch the the bloodwork office near my work but then I could be very tired going to much earlier than the office at my work idk what's worse being exauhsted or stressed during ivf ahhhh

Yes you are absolutely right about work I definitely think we will just go for April. Haha imagine if we both get a Bfp on first goes we will be 2 months apart again like before!
That must be frustrating the boss asking lots of questions lol you could be right as she may remember from last time! I think people assume after firstborns are a couple of years old that we are about to want another baby! It's a difficult one as to whether you mention to ur boss. Like you say u want to be relaxed for the ivf but also not having to worry about work
Its good if you have a supportive boss. Where I work now they are lovely and I'm sure they'd be great
Its trying to do the best all round isn't it. Ah good luck for Feb it's almost here!!! xx

Sunshine I totally feel like its a sign for all three of us Elz this has to be your year too youve waited long enough!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->