Wtt :)

Summerbee

NTNP
Reaction score
Hi Girls,

Well, I have started a journal, but would also like to say a hello to everyone on this board, bit nervous about going from the thick of it TTC to WTT, but I didn't have BnB before so I'm sure the wait will be fun :happydance: Reading through the posts everyone on here seem's really nice and supportive :flower:

Hope you all had/are having a good day, speak to you all soon x x x

Nice to meet you! This is a great place with so much to read and so many people going through the same things! Can't wait to read all about your journey!

Welcome :) The girls here have certainly made my WTT journey easier, and there's always support when you need it. Hope you enjoy your stay, not long for you now!! Exciting :) xx

Thanks everyone :D Yes, not too long to go now, exciting stuff, however if we haven't sorted everything out by then I can imagine we will push it back a few more months but *PMA* everything will fall into place!!! I am sure that I will get along just fine here, all you ladies seem really nice :D x

Yeah everything will work out, it always does :) Best of luck while you're here, we'll look after you lol (even if we are all mad!) xx

Well, I'm crazy too, so sure we will get on fine :) I've just got to go get in the bin to hide from the aliens... BRB

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->