WTT

Miss Happy x

Reaction score
Hey,

Am hoping to start trying for a baby sometime soon :O), but wanted to know what I needed to do to make things easier and if there is anything specifically that i need to start taking before I start trying? Might sound like a stupid question but just curious and overthinking lol! :happydance:

Hope you are all ok :O)

Thanks

xxxxxx

Hi. Just start to live like you are already pregnant, cut down on the booze, eat well etc. and start taking pregnancy vitamins with folic acid. x

ha but then when i do fall pregnant it will feel like i been pregnant forever!!! R u wtt too?? x

i know, you can drink til you get a BFP but just not excessively. i had a miscarriage so yeah probably WTT til july unfortunately. x

Scotland. Its not nice but i'm getting there. You TTC soon? x

not too sure, thinking lots about it and when etc but dont know when we will start just yet x

Do you have something stopping you or just not quite feeling ready? It feels like such a big step at first. x

I think its just the initial step but very skint at the moment and my fiance is only working 3 days at the mo so gonna see if things brighten up a bit before but apart from that I dont think there is much else stopping us x

That sounds like a sensible plan. My OH is in the armed forces so we're restricted with our TTC by when he goes away. Although i've recently miscarried i'm hoping to get pregnant again before he leaves in late feb as i can't wait until he's home again as it's so long! So fingers crossed! Good luck x

Eat healthy and exercise...cut down on caffeine and alcohol. Go off your birth control pills about 6 months before you want to try so you can regulate your cycle...take a good multi-vitamin.

That's what my doc says! :D

Its a big step to take, TTC, its no wonder your nervous! its money worries that are stopping me and my OH trying for number two so you have my deepest sympathy in that department!

Echoing what everyone else has said, just eat well and try to be healthy. they say its good to start taking folic acid when you start TTC, but its not going to hurt if you start taking it now. the longer it builds up in your system, the better!

Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->