WTTC Number 3..

Luxoire

Mummy to 2 gorgeous babies
Reaction score
Hey all I am back here...have finally mamaged to convince my DH to number 3...he is still not sold 100% but is happy to go along if it will make me happy BUT he insists it is our last.

I enjoyed number 2's pregnancy and everything. But I didnt think he was my last so mayne i didnt indulge it too much.

Now I have a 6yr old girl a 3.5yr old boy and I would like a summer baby ..mainly because I will have CS so not having yo worry about the school run is one less thing for me...and a summer baby will ait well with school admissions. First is a summer baby and second a winter baby so he has +1 year more in nursery.

So lookimg to conceive September, October, November 2019..ideally oct and November.

Coming off the mini pill NORIDAY tomorrow...as my period is due in 4 days..hoping to have August and September clear ... But I wont be on any contraception from tomorrow so anything ia possible?!

Good luck everyone x

Good luck hun :)

Hi Lux,

don't know if you remember me but you, myself, MME & I think Tinks where all TTC our 1st babies back in 2013/2014. Took me slightly longer than you and MME to fall pregnant with a MMC in between but we got there :) x

Both myself and MME have joined back up in a TTC group as we are both been TTC our second babies. Cant believe your on baby number 3 WOW that's amazing. I unfortunately experienced my second loss last month. Here's hoping we fall quickly with our second rainbow baby like we did after the last lost before our now 5 year old DD.

MME is having a very tough time at the moment with long term ttc think its roughly 20 months, she's had a few tests at the docs etc but nothing really showing. Also her docs have said there isnt much they can do to help with long term secondary ttc which I think isnt 100% true and a bit of a postcode lotter of the NHS. I believe she has another test booked in soon but we are all routing for her to get her BFP before then.
Ill let her know your back on x

Hope your well chic and cant believe all 3 of us are back on here xx

Reactions: mme
Hi there! I am also super excited to TTC #3.... right now I'm WTT as my cycle has not yet returned postpartum :)

Hi Lux,

don't know if you remember me but you, myself, MME & I think Tinks where all TTC our 1st babies back in 2013/2014. Took me slightly longer than you and MME to fall pregnant with a MMC in between but we got there :) x

Both myself and MME have joined back up in a TTC group as we are both been TTC our second babies. Cant believe your on baby number 3 WOW that's amazing. I unfortunately experienced my second loss last month. Here's hoping we fall quickly with our second rainbow baby like we did after the last lost before our now 5 year old DD.

MME is having a very tough time at the moment with long term ttc think its roughly 20 months, she's had a few tests at the docs etc but nothing really showing. Also her docs have said there isnt much they can do to help with long term secondary ttc which I think isnt 100% true and a bit of a postcode lotter of the NHS. I believe she has another test booked in soon but we are all routing for her to get her BFP before then.
Ill let her know your back on x

Hope your well chic and cant believe all 3 of us are back on here xx

Hey @Bumblebee24 oh yeah i remember and I have been speaking with MME on the mobile and she told me you too were TTC...oh wow! sounds like you ave had such a journey hun! sending you lots of hugs and I am so sorry for your losses! I am sure your rainbow baby is literally around the corner
Yeah I am on baby number 3 now and this is definitely the last as DH is already full of the joys of spring with this one - think he is doing it just for me really! he is making me doubt if i really want it..lol PM me your number please and we can chat?

WOW!! how many months post partum are you?
I'm almost 9 months PP. I think starting to actively TTC around next April would be good timing, but obviously that would also depend on my cycle returning and I would be alright with a "happy surprise" earlier than April too :) I really don't expect to fall pregnant before then, but I guess you never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->