WW or SW

gilmore85

LTTTC -> ICSI/IVF
Reaction score
I have realised that I have been comfort eating my way through TTC and now I need to do something about it so was wondering which you ladies prefer:

WeightWatchers

or

SlimmersWorld

Thanks

A xx

I've just started WW, time to loose the baby weight! So far it's good but I'm maybe not the best to advise as its only day 3! I like the extra weekly points for treats (most importantly wine!)

I love WW, I've been on it 6 weeks and lost 12lbs. I love the fact that you can eat anything as long as you count it. You also get an extra 49 points per week for treats ect :flower:

im on ww too, so far so good but its only day 2 lol

Both are good but i'd probably have to say WW as you can have whatever you want, within reason, aslong as it's pointed. You get your daily points, weekly points and also activity points (depending on how much exercise you do to earn them).

I've been doing ww now for a month and so far lost just over half a stone n i love it !! I hate dieting but on this plan i don't feel like im on a diet at all its really easy to follow n i would definatley reccomend signing up for the monthly pass so you have access to e source and attending the meetings they keep your motivation up and its so nice to have support from people all doing the same thing

xxx

Iv only done slimming world so cant really compare but iv lost 1st 3 in 7 weeks on slimming world so it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->