WW vs SW (online)

OmarsMum

Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone knows the difference between the 2?

I'm looking into the online subscriptions, we don't have groups here

Thanks xx

I've just started slimming world. Ordered the pack from ebay which gives you everything you need to know ( what's not there is online ) also there are lots of free recipes £25 so much cheaper than online

If you have a big appetite then slimming world is maybe better as you are not restricted on amounts x

I know very little about SW but have been doing WW a month and love the way it is flexible yet structured. is there anything in particular u wanted to know?

It's for a friend, she's obese & she's looking for practical & flexible plan online. I heard a lot about those 2 but I have no clue how they work. I don't think WW is available for international users

Slimming world has good reviews and high success rate

I have done both and found sw easier and more like healthy eating with some limits. It also requires less thinking.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/dieting-weight-loss-fitness/255223-weight-watchers-support-group-over-1-2-ton-weight-loss-so-far.html

There's a WW group for this forum. :) I've never done SW but I have done WW, I lost 113.4 lbs in 18 months on it so for me it works and I'm planning on doing it again now that I've had my baby and it's been a few weeks.

I've done both but prefer WW. I found that on SW I was eating massssssive portions whereas WW gets me thinking more about portion size. I tended to lose more on WW as well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->