WWT till Feb 2010 Club

mummy to be

Cautiously Pregnant
Reaction score
Hello there ladies :)
Just wondering who else is TTC in Feb 2010.....

Is it just me or is the time slowing down!!!! It is only 3 months away but it just cant come fast enough for me :(

My best mate told me last night that she is preggers and i was begging my OH to go off the pill now lol..... Layla is 6 months old and i do honestly want to wait till she is 9 months but it is sooooo tempting to just do it now :)

How is every one else going with it????

Hi I started Feb 2010 thread a few weeks ago but there is not many people on there. I am wtt till then for baby #2. My little boy will be 1 when we start, my husband is not fully on board yet, he does want another but he is not convinced of the timing. I am taking folic acid in preparation anyway and i think it will work out ok. I am sure the 3 months will pass by quickly for both of us.

Oh sh*t sorry i didnt see the thread.... Awww that is cool that your going to ttc again soon.. Are you excited??? To me the 3 months cant come fast enough :)

I will be starting in February 2010 as well. In a way I wish it were here now, but I also know there is a lot I want to do before it gets here. I am glad that the holiday season will be starting soon. That will help the time go by faster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->