X-factor 2008 (UK)

Mamafy

Mum to 5 & Angel Mum to 4
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGcDcolumrE

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Join me in starting the weeks of frenzied viewing and us all peeing ourseleves laughing at all the 'special' people that audition:rofl:

I cannot wait now :wohoo:

1 more sleep :yipee:

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let the fun begin xx

Oh i know, i cant wait. The auditions is the best bit, i love watching the realy bad ones, lol.

Has anyone seen the advert with the two fellas on> One is singing 'Myseterious Girl' by Peter Andre and he has his rapper mate with him. Priceless. Very much looking forward to that :)

xxx

I got my whole x factor night planned for tommorrow :) .
Pizza :) , X factor :) , Then every week i will be glued lol . xx .

im so excited for tonite. atlast something decent to watch on a saturday night!!

im so excited for tonite. atlast something decent to watch on a saturday night!!

I know! :happydance:

The kids have put their orders in for this evening :lol: We have a tradition on X-Factor nights that I make them my homemade strawberry milkshakes and either cookies or chocolate brownies:happydance: So they have chose Brownies:happydance:

I cant wait :wohoo:

i so cant wait

im so evil i love the auditions because i love laughing at the people who think they can sing:muaha:. how evil am i lol:rofl:
xx

Not evil Heather, totally normal :rofl;

I'm lookin 4ward to it,woo :wohoo:
I'm always lookin out 4 people i know, haha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGcDcolumrE​

omg i love x factor, it is proper good

i only ever watch the auditions though, it gets well boring after that haha, its nowhere near as entertaining when they are all good

:happydance:I'm soooooooooo excited.......yey......yey.......yey......!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->