X-factor 2008 (UK)

I sooooooo cant wait!!

Just to throw a spanner in the works though ... why on EARTH have they got Cheryl Cole as a judge?

3 Hours to go :yipee::yipee::yipee:

Sky set for autoview, OH has his orders not to speak (unless he has something nice to say!) and I can even put the dinner on the automatic timer thingy on the oven.

Oh let the countdown to Christmas begin!!!

Polo Princess: I'm with you...why oh why? Think it's probably because she considered totty and gobby! Someone's got wind Dannii up. No doubt we'll see Dannii peeing round the desk marking her territory.

Oh I am so excited...helps me stop thinking about test day Weds
:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Polo Princess: I'm with you...why oh why? Think it's probably because she considered totty and gobby! Someone's got wind Dannii up. No doubt we'll see Dannii peeing round the desk marking her territory.

I hope she pee's on her :rofl:

I quite like cheryl..... tbh i think she has more right to be there than danni!!!

I mean danni... what she done??? cheryl at least is succesful and she started on a show like the x-factor!!

I hope she pee's on her :rofl:

I think its just as some totty probably and cos she went thru the same thing as them when she got hen pecked into girls aloud, but she can't even sing i heard her live with will i.am and it was sooo weak i cringed the whole way thru she was prty much just mumbly/talking the words of the chorus.... Apparently the talents rly good this yr woop woop....nah we want more rubbish ppl its fuuuuuuny :happydance:

i just think a far better choice could of been made, as it could of been with Danni!!

I quite like cheryl..... tbh i think she has more right to be there than danni!!!

I mean danni... what she done??? cheryl at least is succesful and she started on a show like the x-factor!!

I see your point about Cheryl starting on Popstars, but I suppose they'd argue that Dannii has had longevitiy in the business and has been mildy successful for a couple of decades. It may just be us oldies that remember her in Home and Away before she launched her "pop" career!! :rofl:

In all honesty I think they could have probably found two completely different women with more expertise than the pair of them!

Ignore me, I'm just old & bitter!! :rofl::rofl:

I agree with you on that one leedsforever i think she will be a better mentor for the experience cos she went thru it really dont know what danni's doing there she's just living off the back of her sister lol miaaaw and i cant even remember any of her like 2 songs lol

Personally they should of picked me to be the fourth judge!!

I see your point about Cheryl starting on Popstars, but I suppose they'd argue that Dannii has had longevitiy in the business and has been mildy successful for a couple of decades. It may just be us oldies that remember her in Home and Away before she launched her "pop" career!! :rofl:

In all honesty I think they could have probably found two completely different women with more expertise than the pair of them!

Ignore me, I'm just old & bitter!! :rofl::rofl:

midly successful?? :rofl:!!! :) I couldnt even name a album she has released!!

Ill miss sharon!! :cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fii5PIeEoGs

This is the porformance i saw with her on and hadn't heard her before that so i don't know maybe its just a bad performance or.... my standards r too high, what do other ppl think? It's mainly at the end.

yeah katie I think thats a bad performance!!!

I quite like her :) girls aloud are a great pop band :)

Ill miss sharon!! :cry:

Me too!! She was most amusing!

I know someone who worked around the show and said she was very much like that off camera as she was on...and the tantrums are most definitely real!

yeah i think she's beautiful though and they're obviously good at entertaining cos they're the most successful girl group! I like their songs their fun and infectious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->