X-factor 2008 (UK)

Right Ladies , Iam sat all ready . 7.30 sharp .
I should iamgine lots of posts in here after the show lol .
I have phone in hand rady for dial a pizza :) . See u after . x .

Oh Nooo how rude! i'm excited like a geek and i'm all tucked up on the sofa.... blankie ready and lots of pillows, harribo stacked... OH got called out about 2 hours ago because he's an electrician for eon and he said don't worry i'll be back in time to watch it, wait for me.....

Now he tells me he's not gna be home for a couple more hours so i don't know wether to be mean and watch it or wait cos its set to record anyway on Virgin+ box, i prefer watchin things live. how bloody inconvenient, i better wait i'll have to watch it twice otherwise. :( lol

ben and jerrys for us!!

OMG did you hear how many have auditioned this yr...record number!!!!!!!!

OMG hahahahaha, peter andre aint got nothing on these 2 has he, lololol.

That racheal was class....and them lads sing peter andre mad me laugh so much lol XxX

My OH was winding me up, tried to convince me there was no Xtra Factor so he could watch DAVE, i believed him for a minute... pfft

https://www.matthewcrane.co.uk/images/xfactor1.jpg

love him! :rofl:

i really like cheryl!! maybe because she's a geordie?!!!

loved that rachel lass, was crying when they were telling her story!! such a saddo.:blush:

Recorded it earlier so still watching but Ant and Seb!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Had to rewind and watch again!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

"woooooo mysterious girl

come on move your body "

That was quite possibly one of the funniest things ive ever seen!! I bet Jordan and Peter will piss themselves when they see that :rofl::rofl:

Just watchin on sky plus OMFG i'm p*ssing myself at those 2 lads singin mysterious girls xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->