X-factor 2008 (UK)

Night Kaci, go take something for that headache :hugs: kinda have one now too after listening to that racket :lol:

:cry::cry: This world will soon be over run with big belty voiced women!!!!
I desperately wanted JLS to win - simply because they are different. I thought that was the idea behind these kinda shows yet year after year us as public vote the same old same old though!!!!

:hissy: Right i'm stepping down off my soap box now!!!!!

woop new alex would win she has a amazing win and deserves it but jsl were great 2 think they will go far

Fair play to her.

Louis Walsh isnt silly, you know he's keeping his grip firmly on JLS, look at Westlife, its not as if the man makes crap boybands lol

i agree PP....

alex is AMAZING no doubt about it!! Her voice is just incredible.. her and beyonce... WOW!!

JLS will get something out of it too... but even though i wanted JLS to win (cos they are different) it wouldnt have been right... alex was better!!

Aw I'm well upset. Alexandra is so boring to watch. JLS are so much better. Alexandra can sing but she bores me. She's no Leona, and we need a decent black group, don't think we've ever had one unless you count Damage and they weren't great. Oh well, hopefully JLS will get signed by a better label that Simon Cowell's. He destroys most of the ppl he signs anyway!

Im soo glad alex won !! I did like JLS too, and i do think they will go far still, but Alex had an amazing voice, her and beyonce made me shiver !!

Cheryl Cole is seriously skinny.......... I could see too much ribs....

Cheryl Cole is seriously skinny.......... I could see too much ribs....

Omg i totally agreee ! uck .. i want to donate some of my extra flab to her lol :rofl:

Anyway .. glad alex won :dance: her and beyonce performance was amazing:D

I wanted Jls to win :( but I think that Alex deserved it as shes amazing. Jls will still go far, I want a hoodie!

Fair play to her.

Louis Walsh isnt silly, you know he's keeping his grip firmly on JLS, look at Westlife, its not as if the man makes crap boybands lol

Yep, I was thinking this. I'm betting he's pretty happy JLS didn't win as I don't think Simon will own their contract and so Louis can make them an offer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->