X-factor 2008 (UK)

i wouldnt buy hers eiva.. n i wuddnt make her xmas number 1... id rather bob the builders big fish little fish gt no1.

I actually preferred JLS' version, it's not suppsed to be sung how Alex sang it.

Undeniabley shes a great singer but JLS have done it tonight for me and got my vote. I do like Alex but she's just going to be another Leona and we dont need another one of those, we need something a bit different

i dont think i would buy either of the records.

JLS to win!!!!!!!!!! I've voted a few times :blush:
I do wish Alex would stop crying though!!!!

I actually preferred JLS' version, it's not suppsed to be sung how Alex sang it.

Undeniabley shes a great singer but JLS have done it tonight for me and got my vote. I do like Alex but she's just going to be another Leona and we dont need another one of those, we need something a bit different

I agree :D

My thoughts exactly PP!!!! One Leona is more than enough!!!! The music scene lacks something like JLS!!!!

Seriously disappointed with this years Xfactor

Hmph... Rubbishhh

Alex is talented, but there hasn't been a decent black UK boy band since Damage, so maybe JLS could smash it...

JLS were better there more versatile..

ALEX = MARIAH MARIAH IS CRAAAAAAAAAAAP!!

Jls are so much better trheres a place 4 them nt 4 alex!!

:gun::gun::gun::gun: dont get me wrong jls are good but not sure if they beat alex she is very strong x

wanna bet :gun::gun: bring it lady :rofl::rofl:

:rofl: COME ON THEN lol :gun::gun:

IM READY WHEN U R.. I BET JLS STEAL IT!!! ID BET MY SLIPPERS ON IT!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Could do with some new slippers :rofl: what size are they

Agree, and I don't think she's quite a good as Leona either
Although since I thought they both murdered the song I'm kinda hoping Leona's Run stays at no1 :rofl:

Come on JLS :happydance:

I agree we have Leona and when Leona sang she gave me shivers, but Alex doesn't.

I'd buy JLS's version of that tonight :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->