X Factor 2011

Glitterfairy

Reaction score
So it's just been confirmed Dannii won't be a judge this year.And Simon and Cheryl are doing the US version so who will replace them?

Any ideas or who you would like to see on the judging panel?

No Dannii?? Big mistake. Was it her choice or has Simon had his wicked way and released her...?

I hope they don't replace her with Alesha Dixon. I know Gary Barlow is a definate.

I'm going to watch the auditions this week so hope it's someone good.

Gary Barlow :( really? dont like alesha dixon either :( Is louis still doing it?

I have an update after research and Twittering...

Dannii out as the dates clashed with her commitments to Austrailias got Talent. Dannii has confirmed this on her Twitter.

She is being replaced by Tulisa from N-Dubz and Louis is staying too...

I've also found out that the auditions i'm going to this week in Manchester are being postponed due to all the changes....boo!!

Tulisa from N-Dubz.. wtf?!

wow i hate the judges this year :\ every single one.

Kelly Rowland is to be said to be another judge this year, this is what they have been discussing anyways. Im sure Louis walsh was still doing it though along with Gary Barlow

Id say Dannii bowed out knowing it was going to be shit, leaving on a high etc.

I think with no Simon, Cheryl or Danni its going to be shite this year!!! I normally love it but thats because of the judges. Tulisa ??? Gary Barlow, Louis as normal and then an unknown yet just sounds so crap. it says in news of the world today that the judging panel dont make the show, the format and contestants do, but i have to say i disagree, yes the contestants etc do make a lot of the show, but the judges and their comments etc is a big big part and without the usual 4 i think it will be rubbish. feel quite angry about the changes lol even thought its only a tv show!!! lol

intresting to see how it goes, britains got talent chanced their line up and i actually prefer it

Tulisa seriously???? Ill find it hard not want to scratch my eyeballs out watching ut this year i think!!

If that is the judging panel i really dont think i will be watching. Cheryl i can live with out but Xfactor wont be the same without simon xx

I hope Louis does stay on, it's the only way the funny acts will get through! Gary Barlow is just meh- he's pretty boring.

I don't think the others have been confirmed yet, I hope it's not Tulisa, but to be fair when Cheryl started everyone was like 'her from Girls Aloud?' no-one thought she'd be any good but she proved otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->