X Factor 2011

Think they close the text voting early as it takes longer to add up the votes

I actually think if Little Mix come second would be better for them as they will be able to be signed by a different label that will let them try different things rather than being told by Simon Cowell what to do!! Marcus would be more suited to doing what Simon told him. Also Tulisa would be able to help Little Mix more in the future!

Aww Blah... Whats it like having Amelie and Roman? I bet she loves her little bro. :)

Little Mix should win... But its Fix Factor after all. I can say though I wont be buying Marcus's song.

shes really good with him :cloud9: sometimes pokes him a bit hard or leans on him :roll: but she doesnt mean it. She helps me dress him and change his nappies!

Aww Blah... Whats it like having Amelie and Roman? I bet she loves her little bro. :)

Little Mix should win... But its Fix Factor after all. I can say though I wont be buying Marcus's song.

shes really good with him :cloud9: sometimes pokes him a bit hard or leans on him :roll: but she doesnt mean it. She helps me dress him and change his nappies!

Aww so sweet. :cloud9: I would love to have a little brother or sister for the girls.. Better get cracking trying to find a man :rofl:

:)

does she seem to go for the soft spot? River seemed to aim for it

Aww so sweet. :cloud9: I would love to have a little brother or sister for the girls.. Better get cracking trying to find a man :rofl:

pft you dont need a man, just some spermies!

:)

does she seem to go for the soft spot? River seemed to aim for it

yes :dohh: also she pinches his cheeks and rubs his nose for some reason :rofl:

i really dont think he was miming :shrug: has it been confirmed?

Coooollllllddddplay!

Hi Danielle!

Lizzie loves Ally, she always wants to help...and gives her kisses and cuddles. Sometimes a tad like a wrestler, but the intention is loving!

I like the fact that Coldplay aren't snobby about factor. Too many groups are...and mostly shitty little groups that think they are too cool for school. And really aren't.

I love Coldplay! Although Chris Martin on Question Time is still the most cringe thing I've seen...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->