X Factor 2011

Scamp

I'm a mummy
Reaction score
Who else is looking forward to watching? :happydance:
What do you think the new judges will be like?

It's back on the 20th Aug x

I'm really looking forward to it!! I went to watch a round of auditions in Manchester and thought all the new judges were really good!!

My OH thinks i'm sad to be so excited about it but i don't care lol

x

I'm not sure it'll be the same without Simon :shrug: Hopefully it'll still be okay, still looking forward to it.

X Factor makes me feel all christmassy :haha: x

I am defo looking forward to it. I loooovvveee it. Its like the countdown to xmas!!!
I am a bit worried it wont be same without Cheryl and Simon (not bothered bout Danni!!)
But i am hoping that because i love the format of the show etc that i wont mind!!!

ooohhhhh I cant wait *does a scooby dance* I LOVE Gary Barlow, hes very talented and down to earth. Louie Walsh will be his normal stupid self. Im not keen on Tulisa and Kelly Rowland I can take or leave. I just wish Cheryl were still on the panel. Apparently Gary and Tulisa have been quite mean to some people. Good to know theyre not push overs as theres some real dreamers and crap singers sometimes.
Roll on 20th.

Ooh I'm soooooooo excited!! I agree it is deffo officially the run-up to Christmas when X Factor starts :haha:

I love Louis Walsh I proper do. If he left it'd be a travesty. Gary Barlow has the nice guy factor, I don't know much about Tulisa but Kelly Rowland does my tits in. Is Dermot back this year? As long as he's there I can tolerate anyone else :lol:

Yes Dermot is back. And I hate Kelly Rowland but the rest of the judges will be good I think looking forward to it coming back.

Soooo excited!!! I love Gary Barlow :D. I am a bit worried that i'll miss Simon & Cheryl but time will tell, I didn't miss Simon from BGT & I thought I would!
Can't believe it's this Sat!! Count down to Christmas now girls :D

Soooo excited!!! I love Gary Barlow :D. I am a bit worried that i'll miss Simon & Cheryl but time will tell, I didn't miss Simon from BGT & I thought I would!
Can't believe it's this Sat!! Count down to Christmas now girls :D

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Woohoo! cant wait lol my Saturday nights in are sorted now ...... X - factor & take-away :thumbup:
xxx

I'm really looking forward to it, although I'll miss Simon. Loved Dannii too.

Looking forward to it, wasn't sure how it'd be without Simon but I do like Gary and Kelly and Telusa is it??? looking forward to seeing what she brings to the show...still don't like Louis though, lol!

Aw I like Louis :)
I'm so excited, good tele at laaast!

I'm looking forward to chatting on here with everyone while it's on :haha: x

Hope all the lovely Xfactor ladies are back on here from last year..WAGNER RULES!:rofl: xx

:happydance:

:rofl: Wagner. I still read it as wag-ner instead of varg-ner :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"