X Factor 2014

Boo44

Mummy of 2 boys
Reaction score
Am not feeling Mel B at all. Ugh

Me either. Wish Sharon had stayed:cry: I really don't like mel B

Yes Sharon! Or I did hear before they announced who the 4th judge was, that it was between mel and Sara Cox. Oh how I wish it had been Sara cox I looooove her

That Chloe jasmine is getting on my tits already. If she gets through to the live shows i'm not watching.

I can't stand people like that at all.

Her accent is really affected. She doesn't quite get it right at times. People like that irritate me too.

Thought Shayden was hilarious and I really liked Jay at the end, great voice and seems like a nice guy.

Not feeling Mel B either although I did think it was funny when all those people were in love with Cheryl and she said 'what am I chopped liver? I f#@king hate sitting next to her!' lol :)

I've never really been a fan of Mel B but I think she's alright on the panel. Loved the guy at the end last night, he has such a lovely voice. Loved Amy too. Chloe Jasmine annoyed me before she even sang! But her voice is incredible and I love her style. Just wish she wasn't so irritating!

Yay for the X-Factor being back! We have recorded it to watch at some point today. Can't wait!

I would have loved it if Sharon had stayed.

I thought the episode was okay but not as much fun watching it as it used to be.

I'm not feeling cheryl at all... So far lol

That Chloe jasmine is getting on my tits already. If she gets through to the live shows i'm not watching.

I can't stand people like that at all.

She was on modelling program the face last year, she modeled as well as she sang, terrible!

Thankgod Simon is back, oh how Iv missed him!! Haha.
Mel b isn't as bad as I thought she'd be..... Yet! Lol Cheryl annoys me. Dunno why she just does.. Lol

^^ I'm glad simon is back to & Cheryl!

I just love simon and Cheryl. I'm so happy they're back with Louis. Feels safe and warm like an old blanket - haha!!!

I despise x factor. I very rarely watch it but when I do it just angers me! Lois Walsh wouldn't know talent if it smacked him in the face!

I despise x factor. I very rarely watch it but when I do it just angers me! Lois Walsh wouldn't know talent if it smacked him in the face!

I really dislike Louis. I actually think he much crueler than Simon because he laughs through a lot of auditions which is plain rude, and then he plays a game during live shows to get things to go his way.

I don't get why you all hate Mel B I think she's quite good!

I feel all Christmassy with X Factor being on when it's dark outside :blush:

Emy, I think mel b is good too, I prefer her to Cheryl Fernandez lol

I am loving X factor this year, the last few years it's lost it's mojo but this year I defo think it has got the X factor back (pun intended:winkwink:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->