X-Factor

I will be really really fat too lol. I sooo glad x factor is back on to give me amused for the next 4 months

I'll be very pregnant but still have 8 weeks to wait before bub comes at that point. Still, should hopefully make the time go fast! I love x factor and it always goes really fast up to christmas once its on the tv!

so exciting!

Blimey I'd not even thought about that. My bump will be BIG.....yipee because I don't have much at the moment.

Just to add..................

DANIEL, DANIEL, DANIEL what a performance. I had my mouth open throughout. He was BRILLIANT!!!!

i had mine open too....simply amazing character! cant wait to see more of him

The final is on Dec 12 so, unless my baby is early... I'll be watching it, fit to burst! I may even be giving birth if she's just a little early. Imagine... haha.

Oh no my due date is Dec 15 so maby she wont be here after all. Or maby the excitement will put me into labour....

I thought it too! I hope the baby doesn't come late and arrive on the day of the final lol! I love the X Factor!!

I thought exactly the same! I will be gutted if I am in labor during the final :rofl:

I'll still be pregnant with over 2 months to go!

I like that's it back on because it always passes the weeks quickly in the run up to Christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->