x.. !!West Midlands Meet!! ..x

L

Laura--x

Is anyone interested in having one? :)

Me and Rach276 were talking and decided it would be a good idea :)

Just wondering how many people would be up for it? I guess this is just a taster to see if anyone is interested and how many!

:)

Attending
Helen1234
Melbo
Lollylou
Rach267
Laura--x
MomandPeanut
Gwizz

Nobody?? Come on girls! I know theres a few of you from the west mids!

I'll come- just depends on where about were you thinking about meeting? I'm from coventry so can easily get to birmingham. I am sure mumandpeanut would come as well- i'll mention it to her unless she spots the thread before tomorrow!

I'll try and come along, but it's all according on how Morgan is. Don't fancy being in the middle of the Bullring or somewhere and she has one of her silent reflux attacks and screams the place down for three hours!!!

God knows why they call it Silent Reflux... there's bugger all silent about it!!

We wanted to see how many people would be interested before making it.

We were talking about places and thought instead of just going into town or whatever we could make a day of it going to the zoo maybe? Or sea life center? I dunno, make suggestions, i just thought itd be nice to actually do something different x

It would be great to be out of town, but I don't have a car, so it would have to be on bus route, or maybe train if it's not too expensive.

Hmmm... I'll get my thinking cap on and think of some places...

It would be great to be out of town, but I don't have a car, so it would have to be on bus route, or maybe train if it's not too expensive.

Hmmm... I'll get my thinking cap on and think of some places...

I will have to get bus/train too so we can meet before and get it together.

I'd come! I can get to any of the main stations from here no problem! :happydance: I wouldn't have a baby or anything with me though, but don't think that's a major issue!

Would depend when though because of work! :D x

depending when it is n where id be up for it, i dont drive either so buses n trains for me lol

hey, just noticed this thread
i'd be interested in a meet, im in dudley and dont know any other mums nearby. also leaving house without hubby or in-laws for a day will be an experiance.

Yaaaaaaay! :happydance: Sea Life! I love the Sea Life centres! LOL I haven't been in ages, but I love, love, love them! :) xx

id love to go sea life centre too but it depends when the meet is the oh wants to take zane for his first time n wud get mad at me if i took him before that lol

We wanted to see how many people would be interested before making it.

We were talking about places and thought instead of just going into town or whatever we could make a day of it going to the zoo maybe? Or sea life center? I dunno, make suggestions, i just thought itd be nice to actually do something different x

Yeah, something different sounds lovely :happydance:

I love the zoo but don't know where the nearest is. Sea life centre is a good idea. I'll fit in with everyone else :)

oooooooooo some people who live not far away from me! i Live not far from Dudley, Dudley Zoo is good, i think Sea Life is even better! lol
x

I was thinking Dudley zoo but its awful for prams so sea life would be the best!

laaaaaaaaaaadies.....
iv only justs seen this..depending on when its arranged for i could try and come, i went to the last one in the bullring there were 4 or 5 of us i think?!
let me no when u decide etc and ill try and arrange older children/work/horses oh etc around it. Im onlyin halesowen and work in dudley
h x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->