x.. !!West Midlands Meet!! ..x

the only fun place im close to is drayton mannor but its no good for small babies n people who dont like fast rides lol

so i also think sea lifes centre is good but i have no idea how to get there lol

im just outside of tamworth, from stafford orginaly

Right just caught up girlies :)

Im not fussy with where we go, sealife center seems like a fave though!

Now its just deciding whens the best time.

What is a good month/day for everyone?

If people start giving some suggestions ill make a poll... Im pretty easy with dates i dont have anything planned apart from my bday (18th september) so anytime apart from that i think is good for me!!

Been looking on the website and for the sealife center, its £6 each for parties of 10 or more and one person goes free.

Which is good when orignially its £9.50 each!!

The only thing is we need to book AND visit before the 31st august, which is 2 weeks today. So we need to get cracking if we want to go then.

xx

i wont be able to make that date ladies but ile be up for meeting the next time x

Does anyone know how to get to the sealife centre? I think meeting at a spot we all know and then going together is a good idea?

ooh can i come too please? :thumbup: depending when and where tho, but ernie and i would love to meet up with everyone!!! were near stoke on trent!!

Right girlies we need dates we CANT do and places we CANT do. It makes it easier to suss when we all can do lol

ooh can i come too please? :thumbup: depending when and where tho, but ernie and i would love to meet up with everyone!!! were near stoke on trent!!

Your more than welcome hun :)

Yeah Rach.. what places are people interested in? Is there anywhere people cant make??

I think date wise, early/mid september maybe the best time? Enough time to organise and arrange things?

Maybe between 5th-16th september maybe?

Yep thats great for me. 15 would be the best because thats the day my CB goes in lol.

put me melbo and lollylou down we're up for a w'mids meet

elm and lulubee may as well

xx

well ladies i went to the sea life centre in brum yesterday and it was shite i was very dissapointed and the animals zane wanted to see was near impossible for him :( wasnt worth the £16 per person i was charged (zane went free tho lol)

Unlikely I will be able to make it during september as I am away in America. If it does fall during then I will keep an eye out for the next meet.

Ok girls ive made a little list and so far ive got..

Attending
Helen1234
Melbo
Lollylou
Rach267
Laura--x
charlieann

Maybe:
Elm
Lulubee
Moomin_troll
bigbelly2
Waiting4bump
Pinkgirl

Depending on the dates... Is there any days between the 5th-16th september that anyone cant make??

x

We might have to just go to the pavilions or something then?

Yeah looks like it.. even though i wanted to actually do something diff =[

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"