x

I completely understand the worry hun, definitely pregnant, I would say the digi will show bfp tomorrow as there miu is 25 x

I got positive with frer and negative digital at around 12-13 dpo with my last pregnancy and my baby is now almost 1 years old. Don't worry! Your lines look great

Hi, im in a similar situation. I am getting pregnant 3+ with Clearblue digital and negative on frer. Maybe a very very faint line that you have to squint to see. Its confusing. Are you going for a blood test?

Your lines look great! Digis are less sensitive but I imagine it will work soon :)
Code:

It's not uncommon to get a BFP on normal dye tests before digital, they are super sensitive. Hormones levels at the beginning of pregnancy are very low, they double every 3-4 days in early pregnancy.

Definitely BFPs <3 x

I had super positive frers and negative digitales. I waited 2-3 days and then retook the digi and got pregnant 1-2 weeks. It's normal, they aren't as sensitive. I think they start at like 25-50miu

Thanks all I got positive 1 to 2 weeks on digital finally today at 14dpo with very little urine and second morning urine at that. So maybe it was too diluted yesterday. My line this morning with Fmu was good but not as dark as control line at all. Trying to stay positive anyway.

Bottom one is fmu 14dpo

Attachments

• 20170508_073956-1.jpg
    20170508_073956-1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 11
That's beautiful progression Hun,I hate digis,they scare the life out of me and r much less sensitive so I would wait until at least 15-16dpo to try with them again xx

Just wanted to update I am now 5+1. Hcg was 438 at 18dpo and cb digital changed to 3+ today so everything seems to be going well so far. Early scan next week and I'll update again..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->