x

Aw hun, i have no advice yet as I have to get it done in August. So ill be watching this thread closely. A few of my friends and family have assured me its not all that bad though!
Good luck :hugs:

I have had it done, I didnt feel the numbing injection, well i felt it but there was no pain and it did work and I didnt feel any pain when they were doing it. If it didnt work if you tell them they would stop and make sure you were in no pain before doing it..I was terrified when I had mine done and they were lovely to me. Take some pain relief about a hour before you have it done too, that helps..hope it goes easy for you and it all turns out ok..I had CIN3 cells and colposcopys and a LEEP and I was given the all clear. That was 4 years ago this summer and I have had normal smear since and had a Baby..x

I havent had this done, but please remember at times like this Google is NOT your friend! If it hurt, they wouldnt do it hun, but google will attract more negative exaggerated stories than positive ones.

Think back to if you googled anything when you were pregnant - more often than not what you find worries you even more!

It will be fine, do not fret, modern medicine is fantastic and it will not hurt you

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->