Xavier Henry Williams Rhodes arrived 10/05/09 22.33pm

Dustyx

Reaction score
Hi All, Well he arrived only one day late quite impressed with that!Waers broke at 1am that morning after a night out before of a good old indian curry and lass of red wine!Went into the hospital a couple hours later as contractions every 2-3mins,however was still only 2cm dilated by the afternoon so was induced not impressed as the pain was excrushiating ended up having pain relief epidural (sorry girls I was a bit of a wus im afraid)he had to have a suction cap fitted to help get him out so had a bit of a cone head now gone thankfully was born at 10.30pm (andorra time 1hr ahead of UK)Was totally besotted with him from the moment I saw him waited 3 years for him!We are doing well.He weighed 6lbs 15ozs and can safelly say I would do it all again 22hrs of labour not too bad really they are definitely worth it!I ended up tearing to so had to have stitches but I feel back to normal nowjust trying to concour the breastfeeding now its getting better everyday I think!We had to stay in hospital for 3 days its standard out here in Andorra not many people so they like to help as much as they can and look after you.They showed me how to do the practical everyday things like bathing,topping and tailing,breastfeeding etc gave a bit of confidence for a new first time Mum and dad like us. He suffered from jaundice when he was born but seems to have almost gone now so thats good.His cord fell off today another milestone.can't believe he is 2 weeks old already today got Mum,Dad and Sis coming over here soon can't wait and my hubby has been a god send he is about for a good few weeks yet.My boy is doing really well and putting on weight is over 8lbs already!Anyway must go and feed him bye for now Dusty x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->