Xmas days out ..

leoniebabey

mam of 2 boys
Reaction score
What do you all have planned??

Were off to keilder winter wonderland on sunday, super excited as the kids don't know yet!

and then we go on polar express closer to christmas.

We went to see the show of 'father Christmas' yesterday in London. We are going to pants in the 13th. Going to see Father Christmas in London on the 19th and tea with Santa at a garden centre on 22nd. I can't wait!

We always have an afternoon looking at the Christmas displays at a local garden centre (they're brilliant!), then we're going on a steam railway and meeting Santa. We're not doing panto this yr but that's a nice one too

Taking ds2 (along with all his little friends) to local garden centre, called Whitehall it's the best around the south always win lots of awards for their Christmas displays. Then taking both boys to longleat, I am so excited about this one always wanted to go, Lucas is going to be beside himself been asking to go back every weekend since I took him beginning of summer hols. Also going to ring today to book breakfast with Santa at local hungry horse.

Nothing so far, we kind of take it as it comes. We'll do Edinburgh's Winter Wonderland at some point which will cost a fortune!

We did the Santa steam train on Sunday after they decorated the tree, kids loved it! We will do the usual walk around looking at the houses' displays, winter wonderland and ds is going to panto with nursery, will be doing dobbies and seeing Santa closer to Christmas in the grotto, otherwise we are going heavy with Christmas crafts, cooking and making decorations.

It makes me sad that we do t do many Christmas days out. There isn't much on around us and we dont have a car.
We will however be popping into town to see the coke truck and see Santa followed by a meal.
Other than that we dont have anything planned. We can't even realy go see the decorated houses because there aren't any around us.

ah sounds like everyone has great things planned!

Theres not much here either tbf, the stuff i've booked is with coach trips as i'd not be able to do it (i don't drive)

We always visit fenwicks window in town and the christmas stalls although there nothing flash. they have an ice rink this year so may do this.

My plans are Beamish (https://www.beamish.org.uk/) for Santa visit, and North Shields Victorian Christmas market. Ooooooooo just remembered, for anyone who likes trains..... https://www.tsmee.co.uk/ (model trains and Santa! win win :haha: )

Nothing :( thomas really struggles with any kind of outing. I managed to get him to visit santa, but that involved him trying to kick children, smacking himszlf in the face, massive meltdown etc. I think I will stick to doing christmas stuff at home.

My plans are Beamish (https://www.beamish.org.uk/) for Santa visit, and North Shields Victorian Christmas market. Ooooooooo just remembered, for anyone who likes trains..... https://www.tsmee.co.uk/ (model trains and Santa! win win :haha: )

ahh love beamish! the christmas there looks fab!!

Nothing :( thomas really struggles with any kind of outing. I managed to get him to visit santa, but that involved him trying to kick children, smacking himszlf in the face, massive meltdown etc. I think I will stick to doing christmas stuff at home.

aw bless him i'm sure he will enjoy christmas things at home!

We're going to winter wonderland in hyde park, actually more excited than the kids :happydance:

This weekend me and the husband are going to watch Christmas with the coopers alone child free.

We will take the children to watch the good dinosaur at some point too.

Sat 12 dec we are going to the panto at blackpool tower
Sun 13 dec we are doing a Santa cruise

Sat 19 dec undecided maybe cinema
Sun 20 dec Cinderella panto in crewe

We don't have loads planned. This weekend the saturday is Christmas lights in the village and sunday is Christmas fair in town.

The following weekend we will probably go to Drusillas Zoo on which ever day the weather is better.

LO's nativity is on the 16th and then we head to Devon for Christmas on the 23rd.

It makes me sad that we do t do many Christmas days out. There isn't much on around us and we dont have a car.
We will however be popping into town to see the coke truck and see Santa followed by a meal.
Other than that we dont have anything planned. We can't even realy go see the decorated houses because there aren't any around us.

I feel your pain, Leicester is really boring at Christmas time. We have done the Santa train at Loughborough station a few years back that was good and we also see the Coca cola truck every year.

I feel your pain, Leicester is really boring at Christmas time. We have done the Santa train at Loughborough station a few years back that was good and we also see the Coca cola truck every year.

I'm looking forward to the coke truck. We always go see the display by town hall. I realy Hate the Santa snow globe though. Wish they would do a proper grotto.

We have a busy next few week ends,
This week we are going to a theme park for their Winter wonderland and see santa,
Next weekend we are decorating the Activity centre and putting tree up there and having coffee and cake with all of the great people here at our RV park.
Then on the 19th its my daughters 3rd birthday so will be taking her out to celebrate that,
then it will be Christmas the next weekend.
Will probaly go for a drive and see all the Christmas lights too in between everything else.

we got a whole carriage on the blue bell rail way (steam train) where santa comes and meets the kids, with lunch.
prob will go winter wonder land at some point but it always SO expensive .
Might go chessington as well on one of their santa days

aw bless him i'm sure he will enjoy christmas things at home!

Thanks :) school are able to do more things with him than we are. Today he had a christmas party at the local masonic hall he met santa and there was magic show :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->