Xmas days out ..

Nothing :( thomas really struggles with any kind of outing. I managed to get him to visit santa, but that involved him trying to kick children, smacking himszlf in the face, massive meltdown etc. I think I will stick to doing christmas stuff at home.

aw bless him i'm sure he will enjoy christmas things at home!

Thanks :) school are able to do more things with him than we are. Today he had a christmas party at the local masonic hall he met santa and there was magic show :)

Aw cute! hope he enjoyed it!

We're not really doing any major exciting days out, just a few simple things to get in the christmas mood.

We've been to the garden centre that has a lovely christmas display and been to a village for the light switch on

Lo loves going around seeing the decorated houses, so we'll do that sometime.

We're taking her on our local miniature railway santa special and visiting his grotto at the station.

She's having her nursery christmas party where all the children will perform their christmas songs.

We might go to a panto, haven't decided yet.

We're not doing any days out this year but we will go to see Santa. :xmas6:
The previous two years we have been to Winter Wonderland in Manchester which was lots of fun :)

we got a whole carriage on the blue bell rail way (steam train) where santa comes and meets the kids, with lunch.
prob will go winter wonder land at some point but it always SO expensive .
Might go chessington as well on one of their santa days

We live down the road from one end of the Blue Bell - we often cycle there to show LO but have never been on it. You will have to let us know if it is any good.

Not much. Tomorrow morning we are having breakfast with Santa and Mrs Claus and there will be photos and crafts for the kids. Next Sunday we're having breakfast in Bethlehem with a live nativity and real animals. Then sometime we'll go to a drive thru holiday lights and music display. We did that last year and it was fun and so pretty. At the end we'll stop at Santa's place and see him and and do some crafts or games. There's not much else to do around here for a 2 year old.

So far we have been to see Santa at local shopping centre, same night as town switch on which DS1 carried a lantern in the parade.

Last night we were at our village switch on/mini funfair. The Santa at is has grown his beard for a year for charity and has dyed it white. We will also go see him at the grotto he has set up.

Sunday - w5 science museum, visit Santa, and a ride on miniature train.

Friday 11th - visit santas house/sorting office at Todds leap with youth club.

Ds1 also goes to panto with school

We're off to Speke hall tomorrow (local stately home which they decorate in the style of the Victorian era for xmas) and we'll go to the grotto at a small local farm. Dd1 is scared of Santa but the grotto is cheap enough and includes farm entry too so no biggie if she doesn't want to go up to him! ;) we're going to a panto in January and that'll be it I think.

Sounds like your all going to have alot of fun!

I'm so excited for the elf to announce were going to keilder winter wonderland on sunday! It's set in a forest and i'm hoping it's as magical as i remember years back when we took my cousin who was 2/3 she's now 13!!
Santa already know a secret about the kids!
They have some sort of craft to do, snow tubing, ice skating and reindeer!

Ive taken dd to a really nice garden centre nearby (ds was at school) they have lovely displays and an amazing christmas shop, plus ice skating and their are reindeer there. Tomorrow were going to a local forest to pick out our christmas tree. Next weekend me, ds and dd are going with my friend and her ds to eat with santa at the local farm which is always nice. Then on the 20th were going to sundown, which is a theme park for under 10s which has a really nice santa ride then santa at the end.

Ive taken dd to a really nice garden centre nearby (ds was at school) they have lovely displays and an amazing christmas shop, plus ice skating and their are reindeer there. Tomorrow were going to a local forest to pick out our christmas tree. Next weekend me, ds and dd are going with my friend and her ds to eat with santa at the local farm which is always nice. Then on the 20th were going to sundown, which is a theme park for under 10s which has a really nice santa ride then santa at the end.

Not Whitehall by any chance? Sounds the same if it is toy have to do the Santa there, not cheapest around but amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->