Xmas list for YOU

lovemybubba

New mummy
Reaction score
Show me what you guys want for Christmas.
I need ideas for myself haha

Haha aw love this! I want a diary from paperchase and I want one of these new hot oil hair treatments from lush that you dissolve in water with a stick.
Also hot chocolate from whittard! They have a crapton of amazing flavours.

My mum says my list is boring but it is what I would actually like!

Kitchen knives
Kitchen crockery
Kettle and toaster
Converses
Dressing gown and slippers
PJs
Canvas prints

Mermaid/Unicorn make-up brushes
Eyeshadow palatte
EL Foundation
Nomination charm
Remington cordless lady shaver
Slippers
Nice bra/underwear
A mug which DD1 got me for her 1st Christmas, I have been waiting 4 years for it to be replaced (OH broke it)
Perfume
Wellies

The only thing I want at the minute is a new dressing gown. I have 2 and they are both huge on me, so I want one that fits nicely, I suppose a decent pair of slippers to go with it would be nice too. I'm easily pleased.

another pantry for the kitchen and a charm with daughter's birthstone for my necklace

Talia omg I'm drooling here. Just looked on there website!! Ughhh amazing. Xxx

Talia omg I'm drooling here. Just looked on there website!! Ughhh amazing. Xxx

I know right!! I'm getting one for a few different people and DH is getting several for me although he doesn't know it haha! I also went to IKEA yesterday and on a whim bought a £1 milk frother (battery powered whisk thing) and it is SO cool, so I'm gonna go back and get a few more to wrap up with the hot chocolates I'm getting other people!

Haha aw love this! I want a diary from paperchase and I want one of these new hot oil hair treatments from lush that you dissolve in water with a stick.
Also hot chocolate from whittard! They have a crapton of amazing flavours.
Oooo! The oil treatment sounds good. Thanks haha

So far I'd like

Any perfume
Hot oil hair treatment!
Lush bath bombs
Some nice candles for the bathroom
Something special to do with the kids

I am adding those to my list for sure. More excited about the milk frother now too !!

Yayyy ikea trip is very much on the plans now. When OH asks why we've driven half an hour for a milk frother I'll tell him "all in the name of hot chocolate babe!" :happydance:
Don't think he'll be buying me meatballs that day:haha::dohh:

Xxx

I'm just getting money this year as I'm learning to drive!

I'm easily pleased really. I'd like anything that smells nice (bath bombs, perfume, nice bubble bath and shower gel etc)
I'd also like some new slippers and some black boots

I've asked for a dressing gown because I'm freezing getting up for night feeds. But by the time Christmas comes I'll definitely already have got myself one!!

Other than that, I need new slippers as the stitching came away from the sole on my UGGs and I'm currently wearing primark luxuries :haha:
Really need a new hairdryer so will ask for one of those (if only oh would agree the Dyson is worth the money lol) if mine lasts til then
A new purse - preferably black, leather and ideally Ralph Lauren to go with my handbag from last Christmas.
Copper head Gin gift set with the flavour droppers 😍 That's actually top of my list. I can't bring myself to spend £60 on gin for myself!

I feel like I'll be pretty easy to please this Christmas ha!

Hmmm. My OH and I said we wod buy a joint present for ourselves of a dishwasher. Sounds properly lame but i am sure it will make our lives better hahaha. I do dishes at least 6 times a day (i cant stand a messy kitchen).

If we have any money at christmas. Unlikely with baby on the way in Jan i would love some high converse, an aerosmith t shirt, id love a clothes voucher in general as motivation to get myself back to my pre baby weight and size.

Oh id love a tattoo voucher to use after i have the baby but i know no one will get me that as everyone is already against the tattoos i have haha

I am so easy to please. Hats and stationery are my thing. So would be happy with that.
On my list this year ,i have
dual tip pastel pens
a huge dressing gown
comfy slippers
a black or grey zip up hoody ( so zippy i guess).
New drinking glasses, i have my heart set on some stemless wine glasses, even though i dont drink alcohol. I love the shape.
Nice cutlery, we have had our good set about 8 years. Even though i have topped it up with multiple cheap sets we are down to 3 knives.
Bobble hats and beanies.
Livingroom rug.

I will probably buy the rug and pens well before christmas though.

The last 2 years we have baught presents for the house that we both want - a new smart tv & an american style fridge freezer, we also buy each other something small like a bottle of perfume/after shave, this year I have my eye on a new kitchen table & chairs but it is a bit pricey, so we'll see

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->