Xmas list for YOU

Sorry to take the thread OT, OP! Just thought it might be useful for people :)

I left mine on for about an hour before washing it out (got sucked into watching Gilmore Girls for longer than I intended haha!) and shampoo’d twice (gave my hair a bit of a scrub just in case to make sure I didn’t have a greasy mop afterwards and conditioned as normal) then blow dried and straightened as usual (I do this every night hence the need for some TLC :lol:) and my hair is super soft! Here’s a pic!

O M G 😍 !! Your hair is probably gorgeous anyway and it wasn't really the treatment haha... but that looks amazing!!

Sorry to take the thread OT, OP! Just thought it might be useful for people :)

I left mine on for about an hour before washing it out (got sucked into watching Gilmore Girls for longer than I intended haha!) and shampoo’d twice (gave my hair a bit of a scrub just in case to make sure I didn’t have a greasy mop afterwards and conditioned as normal) then blow dried and straightened as usual (I do this every night hence the need for some TLC :lol:) and my hair is super soft! Here’s a pic!

No go right ahead! I'm interested haha.
Your hair looks lovely!

My car to pass it’s Mot! If it does then that will be a gift enough. It’s due in December and my previous cars have always let me down quite seriously, I’m talking never a spend less than 600 pounds. It’s not even like I drive really old bangers either. (11 plate vw so not new but not falling apart either ahah) my dad has. 2003 shogun that has never failed an Mot EVER. Not really very Christmassy but it is due in December haha. If it does pass I would like one of those pandora Disney charms, some lush stuff a pair of hair straighteners (I haven’t had any for ages!) and a hair dryer (again I don’t have one lol) oh and a couple of new funko pops

My car to pass it’s Mot! If it does then that will be a gift enough. It’s due in December and my previous cars have always let me down quite seriously, I’m talking never a spend less than 600 pounds. It’s not even like I drive really old bangers either. (11 plate vw so not new but not falling apart either ahah) my dad has. 2003 shogun that has never failed an Mot EVER. Not really very Christmassy but it is due in December haha. If it does pass I would like one of those pandora Disney charms, some lush stuff a pair of hair straighteners (I haven’t had any for ages!) and a hair dryer (again I don’t have one lol) oh and a couple of new funko pops

Fingers crossed it passes for you!! 🤞🏼🤞🏼

My list has probably tripled since I wrote mine. So much for being easily pleased :haha:

Jeffree Star revealed his holiday collect yesterday and there's about 4 that I want. DH and I might not be able to buy for each other this year though and I don't think family would pay that much for a lipstick for me so I'm not hopeful haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->