Xmas list for YOU

I have just thought of something else i would love to get, a perfume by english laundry called notting hill. Its about £60 for the 100ml bottle, i keep saying i will treat myself to a bottle but something always comes up. Tbh, i would never ask anyon to get i for me because its so expensive. I dont like the idea of that much money being spent on me. Its one of them things i love love to have but will nevr get round to getting.

I've actually got half a bottle left of this! Give me your address and I'll post it to you (if you're in the uk lol)
I used my birchbox points to buy it, so it essentially didn't cost me anything. I've had it for around a year though, but I reckon it still smells the same. I'm not keen on it anymore, as I've found a new love (black opium) x

That is so incredibly kind of you. I may have something in my eye. I would feel awfully cheeky though.

Oh please don't feel cheeky! It's been sat at the back of my cupboard for a while. I wouldn't offer unless I was serious. It's nice to do nice things, so please accept haha. Message me your address and I'll get it posted in the week x

How Kind!

I don't really have a list, nobody to buy it for me anyway! My mum and sisters always buy something for me so possibly ask for a new jacket, some pyjamas, dvds.. my mum is paying for me to have some cosmetic dental work done so that will be my Christmas from her!

Christmas has come early DCS! So nice of you, lovemybubba :flower:

I got a small bottle of English laundry in my birchbix, it is lovely and lasts so well!

My partner and I just treated ourselves to our favourite perfume/aftershave (Prada) because we had extra money for the first time in years. That was what I wanted for my Christmas so I'll need to rethink now.

I always expect a nice candle but I'm loving Aldi fake jo malone ones now so they are about 1/5 less than what we normally spend on nice candles so I'm not sure I'll get a candle this year.
I would like to be selfish and do an overnight in a spa hotel with my partner, we have had quite a rough year so some "us" time would be nice.

New jammies and housecoat and slippers

Nice wine

Clothes or money to buy clothes as hopefully I'll be at my interim goal weight by then which means I will be down a size.

I got a small bottle of English laundry in my birchbix, it is lovely and lasts so well!

My partner and I just treated ourselves to our favourite perfume/aftershave (Prada) because we had extra money for the first time in years. That was what I wanted for my Christmas so I'll need to rethink now.

I always expect a nice candle but I'm loving Aldi fake jo malone ones now so they are about 1/5 less than what we normally spend on nice candles so I'm not sure I'll get a candle this year.
I would like to be selfish and do an overnight in a spa hotel with my partner, we have had quite a rough year so some "us" time would be nice.

Nice wine

Clothes or money to buy clothes as hopefully I'll be at my interim goal weight by then which means I will be down a size.

Weight loss clothes shopping is the best :)
I hear about these Aldi candles, I've never been to Aldi (there isn't one conveniently near me but would make a trip if necessary!) are they really that good? Do they scent the room? What are they called (or will I recognise them aka do they obviously look like fake jo malone) and what are the nicest scents?!
Thank you sorry for the question bombardment :haha: !

I honestly don't like usual stuff much. I buy PJ'S all year round. I find if I wait till December for snuggly stuff then it does not get as much use lol. I don't wear perfume or jewellery. I buy books as and when I want them. I honestly sound hard to buy for but I would rather have a letter or painting or something. We just had our 2yr anniversary and OH got me a personalised puzzle & Frame and a oak tree! So I honestly don't know. Just want a good happy relaxing day x

Nice wine

Weight loss clothes shopping is the best :)
I hear about these Aldi candles, I've never been to Aldi (there isn't one conveniently near me but would make a trip if necessary!) are they really that good? Do they scent the room? What are they called (or will I recognise them aka do they obviously look like fake jo malone) and what are the nicest scents?!
Thank you sorry for the question bombardment :haha: !

The strongest one by far is the blackberry and bay which definitely scents the room (and adjacent rooms if the windows are closed and doors open!) but I actually prefer the other two scents.

They have two types - a tall thin white jar, and a clear glass jar with a silver lid and a double wick. It's the clear ones you want. They have
A cream label with "no 1" or 2 or 3. No 2 is the blackberry and bay one. For £3.99 you can't complain, no2 scents my house better than woodwick/Yankee which used to be my favourites!

Oh, and they are located in the cleaning area of my Aldi for some reason. It took about 5 trips before I eventually found them despite all my friends buying them!

We go through at least 1 candle per week so I can't justify the more expensive ones now, although I will need to do so at Christmas!

I have just thought of something else i would love to get, a perfume by english laundry called notting hill. Its about £60 for the 100ml bottle, i keep saying i will treat myself to a bottle but something always comes up. Tbh, i would never ask anyon to get i for me because its so expensive. I dont like the idea of that much money being spent on me. Its one of them things i love love to have but will nevr get round to getting.

I've actually got half a bottle left of this! Give me your address and I'll post it to you (if you're in the uk lol)
I used my birchbox points to buy it, so it essentially didn't cost me anything. I've had it for around a year though, but I reckon it still smells the same. I'm not keen on it anymore, as I've found a new love (black opium) x

And this is why I love this forum! :) what a lovely thing to do x

I would love any of these (but likely won't get any!):
- bfp
- good camera
- sweets subscription box
- house cleaning
- pajamas
- fancy coffees
- wallflowers (plug in scents for the home)

My list is:
New cushions
PJ’s
Slippers
Lush hot oil hair treatment (after seeing it on here :haha:)
Notebook

Custom Pleaser heels and Victoria’s Secret anything

That’s it really :rofl: wtf does that say about me

Custom Pleaser heels and Victoria’s Secret anything

That’s it really :rofl: wtf does that say about me

That you’re a hot mama! :shrug: :haha:

Haven’t seen you around for a little while, AP! Hi!

I have no idea!
so far ive asked for a new purse, and new dressing gown/slippers but i dont know what i want!! anything i need i usually get throughout the year.
Id love money to redecorate our house but no one likes to give me money because 'you have nothing to open' :grr:

I have no idea!
so far ive asked for a new purse, and new dressing gown/slippers but i dont know what i want!! anything i need i usually get throughout the year.
Id love money to redecorate our house but no one likes to give me money because 'you have nothing to open' :grr:

You could ask for vouchers instead! (I realise they might say the same thing haha but it's a bit more gifty)

I have no idea!

We want to redecorate too but never seem to have the spare cash or time. I’ve been tempted to ask for wallpaper and paint for Christmas :haha:
But I also am selfish and think my presents should be for me not the house lol!!

For those who wanted hot oil treatment from lush, I bought ‘damaged’ for myself for Christmas the other day but being as I’m off work with a poorly DD who’s currently fast asleep, thought I’d crack it out! I’ll let you know what it’s like for my hair :thumbup:

For now... the look is erm... interesting :rofl:

For those who wanted hot oil treatment from lush, I bought ‘damaged’ for myself for Christmas the other day but being as I’m off work with a poorly DD who’s currently fast asleep, thought I’d crack it out! I’ll let you know what it’s like for my hair :thumbup:

For now... the look is erm... interesting :rofl:

Ooh! I'm excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"