Xmas list for YOU

Wow I'm totally jealous of these present ideas, without fail my oh gets me chocolates and earrings (the last pair actually made my ears go green within a week :cry:) I guess I need to start treating him better to justify these kinds of presents :haha:

Wow I'm totally jealous of these present ideas, without fail my oh gets me chocolates and earrings (the last pair actually made my ears go green within a week :cry:) I guess I need to start treating him better to justify these kinds of presents :haha:

At least yours actually buys your presents - I am 100% not joking when I say I buy and wrap my own presents from him! Haha 🙄 All I do is get him to write the "to...from" sticker because I refuse to write my own name on a gift tag! Haha

At least yours actually buys your presents - I am 100% not joking when I say I buy and wrap my own presents from him! Haha 🙄 All I do is get him to write the "to...from" sticker because I refuse to write my own name on a gift tag! Haha

Oh dear - I guess I shouldn't complain then! I feel like I should put your name forward for the secret santa so that you get a proper present :hugs:

Haha aw thank you, bless your heart! I don't mind really, he is just not big on Christmas and hates choosing presents so I help him out :blush: haha.
I am so doing the secret santa if it goes ahead though! <3

I want laser hair removal. A weird one I know but it's something I really want.

I've asked for a dressing gown because I'm freezing getting up for night feeds. But by the time Christmas comes I'll definitely already have got myself one!!

Other than that, I need new slippers as the stitching came away from the sole on my UGGs and I'm currently wearing primark luxuries :haha:
Really need a new hairdryer so will ask for one of those (if only oh would agree the Dyson is worth the money lol) if mine lasts til then
A new purse - preferably black, leather and ideally Ralph Lauren to go with my handbag from last Christmas.
Copper head Gin gift set with the flavour droppers 😍 That's actually top of my list. I can't bring myself to spend £60 on gin for myself!

I feel like I'll be pretty easy to please this Christmas ha!

I have the Dyson Supersonic, the sound is so pleasing when it switches off, like instant silence. I must admit that it isn't *as* good as the first few uses, and takes a little longer to dry my hair (from the first time) but maybe that's my hair. The smoothing nozzle is fab though. The £300 tag is a little steep, I'd say £230 max is reasonable.

The only thing I want/need is a new watch ! On the hunt for a decent one now . Had my present watch for over 3 years so it's done it's job !

May add perfume slippers pjs . OH usually just gets me surprises !

I&#8217;d love a proper camera but they&#8217;re so expensive! Would love to get high quality pictures of my daughter when and where I choose!

Other bits are makeup, pyjamas and a snuggly blanket xxx

I’d love a proper camera but they’re so expensive! Would love to get high quality pictures of my daughter when and where I choose!

DH has a proper camera, it was about 300 so still not top top of the range but bloody expensive, to be fair the photos it takes are amazing quality BUT nearly all the photos we have in frames etc were taken on my iPhone! For the simple reason that it's always to hand rather than having to go and get the camera out for special occasions etc. Like, the quality of the pictures is amazing but the content of them isn't as good if you see what I mean!

I’d love a proper camera but they’re so expensive! Would love to get high quality pictures of my daughter when and where I choose!

DH has a proper camera, it was about 300 so still not top top of the range but bloody expensive, to be fair the photos it takes are amazing quality BUT nearly all the photos we have in frames etc were taken on my iPhone! For the simple reason that it's always to hand rather than having to go and get the camera out for special occasions etc. Like, the quality of the pictures is amazing but the content of them isn't as good if you see what I mean!

Definitely, the ones we have framed are iPhone ones minus the professional ones from her 1st birthday. I get an upgrade in November so I’ll probably end up with another iPhone with a better quality camera and not needing a big thing that god knows I don’t need to add anymore bulk to what I already have with a toddler in tow :haha:

Totally! Plus you can guarantee any time you've got your big camera out, kids won't cooperate...when they're doing a really amazing sunshine smile or achieving something really cute, you've got to just snap it on your phone! :D
The one thing our big camera was good for was when DS was a tiny baby and hardly moved, haha. Got lots of amazing pictures of him as a newborn.

I have just thought of something else i would love to get, a perfume by english laundry called notting hill. Its about £60 for the 100ml bottle, i keep saying i will treat myself to a bottle but something always comes up. Tbh, i would never ask anyon to get i for me because its so expensive. I dont like the idea of that much money being spent on me. Its one of them things i love love to have but will nevr get round to getting.

all I want is stuff from lush, a new pair of pyjamas and a new pair of slippers! :) I will probably just buy the pyjamas and slippers myself and put them in my Christmas eve box :winkwink:

no one gets me big gifts as me and OH have an agreement not to get each other anything, but if I was to get a big gift then I'd want a curling wand :haha:

all I want is stuff from lush, a new pair of pyjamas and a new pair of slippers! :) I will probably just buy the pyjamas and slippers myself and put them in my Christmas eve box :winkwink:

no one gets me big gifts as me and OH have an agreement not to get each other anything, but if I was to get a big gift then I'd want a curling wand :haha:

If you did get one I totally recommend the lee Stafford chopstick!
I want lush stuff too :blush: it's the kind of thing I'd never actually buy myself to use in the shower but love to get as a gift.

All I want this year is perfume (christmas just isnt christmas without a new bottle of perfume lol) and Dollars for my holiday :)

I have just thought of something else i would love to get, a perfume by english laundry called notting hill. Its about £60 for the 100ml bottle, i keep saying i will treat myself to a bottle but something always comes up. Tbh, i would never ask anyon to get i for me because its so expensive. I dont like the idea of that much money being spent on me. Its one of them things i love love to have but will nevr get round to getting.

I've actually got half a bottle left of this! Give me your address and I'll post it to you (if you're in the uk lol)
I used my birchbox points to buy it, so it essentially didn't cost me anything. I've had it for around a year though, but I reckon it still smells the same. I'm not keen on it anymore, as I've found a new love (black opium) x

I've actually got half a bottle left of this! Give me your address and I'll post it to you (if you're in the uk lol)
I used my birchbox points to buy it, so it essentially didn't cost me anything. I've had it for around a year though, but I reckon it still smells the same. I'm not keen on it anymore, as I've found a new love (black opium) x

That made me smile. You are so lovely:flower:

Xxx

That is so incredibly kind of you. I may have something in my eye. I would feel awfully cheeky though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->