xposted in ttc. recurring chemical pregnancies, what was your cause?

ajr1990

Reaction score
If you have had recurring chemical pregnancies, what was your cause?
I am having my 3rd in 4 cycles and I'm devastated. I just can't keep doing this. I seem to get egg fertilized, but then that's it. I can't imagine what is wrong with me and my body. How can this happen, 3 out of 4 cycles? I called OB's office to make appointment and where as I'm super friendly with office assistant who answers phone(been going there for 13 years), I was sad when she said "Oh wow, that is odd they keep happening." I know she meant no harm by saying it and I really don't hold it agains her, I think it was just her honest reaction. It is odd, why are the eggs getting fertilized then just not implanting. I am so emotional over this. I cried practically the whole day yesterday, I am so over these. The worst part is I get ever pregnant symptom under the sun, then have to deal with the bleeding lose soon after. It's like I"m in hell running on a rat wheel that they keep happening. I really feel blessed to have my three beautiful children and deep done wonder if 3 is my body's number.

Have you had a full blood panel run?

I haven't had more than one (that I know of), but I am curious to see what other ladies have to say.

Have you been taking anything to help with implantation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->