xx Forces WAGS TTC xx

Yep and I cant wait!

Has your hubby ever been deployed or away for long since you've been with him? Oh is is going to Canada for 3 months within 2 weeks of the wedding :(

Em xxx

He has been deployed twice (each time 4 months) and has been on exercise for long periods too. Last year he went 2 weeks after we were married, our daughter was only 3 months old. It was tough and wasnt exactly the start to married life that I wanted but it can't be helped when you marry into the military!

Hope you are having a good weekend xx

Heya!

He came home 12 hours early! So got back 2am friday morning! Was a lovely surprise!
Scared the life outta me though, woke up with him standing over the bed in the dark, didnt know it was him obviously, till he said hi lol.

Em xxx

Ahh what a lovely suprise. Bet it must be lovely for you to have him home.
My hubby once came through the back door to suprise me, I was upstairs and was crapping myself when I could hear noises down stairs and was ready to call for help lol, I was pleased to see him but told him never to do it to me again!

I took my last pill today :happydance:

xx

I had a hospital appt today as I have had 2 abnormal smear tests. They have taken a biopsy so I now am waiting for the results, they said it can take up to 4 weeks. I asked about TTC and have been advised to wait until I have the results. If they are clear then we can go ahead in April but if not we will have to delay it as I will need treatment. Really hope everything is okay so we can go ahead with :sex: in April xx

Hi ladies, hope you dont mind me butting into your convo.

I can totally relate to what you have been talking about. we've two children and ive longed for another for about 2 years now, and finally we have decided TTC, however its really hard to think about when is best, what i want more than ever is for him to be there for while im pregnant. my first son we werent married and he lived in germany, so he missed basically all of it, and only went to a scan because a kind midwife said to come in early one morning when he was back on leave at christmas time.
the next time i found i was pregnant 2 weeks after he went away on tour, he saw me for 2 weeks on his RnR when i was 17 weeks preg and then 2 weeks before i gave birth and that was it.
Now i really want him around for the pregnancy and we get told he'll be on tour in 2013 so it feels like its a rush to get pregnant and have the baby just so hes around. AGH its so unfair sometimes!

pingu i hope everything comes back clear for you and you can TTC asap!

:hug:

:hi: Emtabby, Welcome to the thread :flower:

It's so frustrating isn't it. I don't think there is ever going to be a perfect time to have a baby. Hubby really doesn't want to miss the pregnancy but if we were to wait until he is around for long enough to be here throughout the pregnancy and after the birth then we could be waiting forever.

I hope you are not TTC for long so you can have your hubby around. We only have 4 months of trying before he goes away and even now that might change depending on my biopsy results.

Sending you lots of :dust:

xx

Hi ladies!

Welcome Emtabby :flower:

Pingu I hope you get good results and can soon get on with TTC. Very exiting that you have taken your last pill!

I am now in 2ww!!! 1dpo today. Been away for the weekend so not seen oh enough to :sex: so Im not overly optimistic this month.

Em xxx

I am keeping my fingers crossed that this is your month!

Thanks Em, I am keeping positive that the results will be fine. I can now say we are TTC next month :happydance:

xx

OMG how slow are these 2ww!! How is it possible that Im only 4dpo?!! aaaah!!! I dont feel in slightest bit pregnant though boooo, no symptoms at all.

Im off to bed now, just done a night shift and Im shattered! Be back on later! Hope you both have a good day!

Em xxx

I can imagine, they must drag. I got all that to look forward to!
Some people don't get any symptoms so don't worry too much. I didn't get any with my daughter apart from terrible mood swings but that can be normal :haha:

Hope you have slept well. Are you working tonight? Hubby is starting nights tomorrow so it's going to be a quiet weekend especially when Eloise is asleep x

Ive been at work today. oh is out at some regimental boxing match. Im expecting him home drunk sometime between midnight and 2am. Im still waiting for him to text me to ask if Ive got home from work ok! I normally text him if hes not at home to tell him Im back, but I decided this time to wait and find out how long it takes him to text me! Wonder what would happen if I hadnt made it home! After all it is pitch black when I leave work, and I drive down some dodgy roads! lol. Ive been home an hour and quarter as usual so far!!
Em xxx

Ah typical man, my hubby is like that and loses track of time after a few beers. I hope he texts you soon.

I am thinking of getting some OPKs, did you get yours online? I have stocked up on the pregnacare, they are 3 for 2 in boots :thumbup:

Lol they have been on 3 for 2 in tescos too!
I bought my opks in tescos too, the clear blue ones. They are really expensive but were on offer when I saw them so I got them them.
Oh did remember to text me last night! I got a message at 22.30 saying what you up to lol.

Oh has gone again this morning :( went off for 2 weeks training. Cant wait till he gets back coz we both have 2 weeks leave at same time! First time our leave has coincided since 1 week last july! lol

Em xxx

Tests, OPKs, vitamins are expensive and all add up. I will have a look about and see if there is any offers for OPKs. Oh yes I saw them 3 for 2 in tescos after I got them from boots.

Glad your OH remembered to text you last night. Hope the next couple of weeks go by quickly for you. Do you have anything planned for your weeks off? x

We are going up north where we are getting married, got a few bits and pieces left to sort out.
Also I need to finish my essay if I havent done it by then! Slightly worried about it now!
Oooh One Born Every Minute is starting yay! You watching it?
Em xx

You have a busy couple of weeks planned then. Just over 3 weeks to go until your wedding, are you nearly ready? how did your dress fitting go? I can't believe I have nearly been married a year, it has flown by!

I haven't seen one born every minute this week, have got it recorded so will watch it soon.

Today I have been asked when I am having my next baby by about 6 different people! I told them it won't be for a while yet. I don't want the pressure of people knowing we will be TTC especially as we only have a few months to try before hubby goes away! x

Hey,

dress fitting went ok, it's a little bit tight I think but the zip goes up and it looks good, so Ill put up with it!

Ive given up chocolate between now and the wedding, so will wait and see what happens! lol

Em xx

Good luck with giving up chocolate, I couldn't do it lol!

I have good news, hubby rang last night, my results are back and they don't need to give me any treatment so we can go ahead with TTC :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->