xx Forces WAGS TTC xx

Hey cliqmo!
Course you can! Welcome :flower:
Have you been TTC for long?

Pingu: thats fab news hun!! Bring on April!!! yay!!!

Em xxx

Welcome Cliqmo :flower: How long have you been TTC? I am starting next month, soo excited :happydance:

Thanks Em, I can't wait to get started now :happydance:

Hi Ladies :wave:

Thanks for that! Emily just read you are getting married in a few weeks?! How exciting!!

Pingu best of luck with TTC, I promise the first few 2WWs will send you bonkers!!

OH and I have been TTC since September last year, we got our :bfp: at end of January but sadly miscarried and will be getting back to TTC in a couple of weeks :winkwink:

Best of luck to you ladies!! x x

Thank you. I am already dreading those 2WWs!

Sorry to hear you had a miscarriage :hugs: Best of luck for TTC, sending you lots of :dust:

sorry to hear about your miscarriage :hugs:

sending lots of :dust: to you both

Yep getting married 3 weeks on saturday! Weve been engaged for 16 months planning our day, and it felt like it was never going to get here! but it finally is!!

So which forces is your oh with cliqmo?

Em xxx

Eep how exciting! I hope you are going to add piccies asap?! I remember all the endless planning and then the chaos in the few days before- such fun!!

Hubby is Army, how about you both? x

Eep how exciting! I hope you are going to add piccies asap?! I remember all the endless planning and then the chaos in the few days before- such fun!!

Hubby is Army, how about you both? x

Yep of course!!
Oh (soon to be hubby!!) is in army too. What regiment you with?

Im a bit of an emotional mess this evening as af seems to be messing me around :cry: see journal for details! lol

How have your days been?

Em xxx

Looks like I am going to be out cycle 1 without even trying yet. We found out a few hours ago that hubby is going away. According to the ovulation calculator, I am due to ovulate around the 7th April and hubby isn't due back until a few days later :(

Just bumping this thread up. How are you all doing? xx

Hey ladies,
Sorry not been on in ages, been super busy. Feeling sorry for myself today, my body is messing me around! Not a clue whats going on. Off to GP a week tomorrow, couldnt get an appointment before then, how rubbish!
How you both doing?
Em xxx

Hiya :wave:

DH and I have decided to stop TTC for 10mths :EEK: as he is in Afghan from April to October 2012 and we cant make the dates work :wacko: Im a bit gutted but it makes sense I suppose :shrug:

How are you?? X X

Morning Ladies, all is well here.

It is hard trying to plan around the military and even then things can come up last minute.I am due a week or so before hubby is due home. I hope the next 10 months fly by for you xxx

Hiya :wave:

DH and I have decided to stop TTC for 10mths :EEK: as he is in Afghan from April to October 2012 and we cant make the dates work :wacko: Im a bit gutted but it makes sense I suppose :shrug:

How are you?? X X

OMG our hubbys are on tour at the same time!! This is our last cycle ttc. I got a feeling its not going to happen, but theres no harm in trying!
Em xxx

Congratulations Pingu!! What a fantastic coming home present!!

Emily it's a complete pain isn't it? We have been trying to make the dates work, but can't seem to find another way!
If we get a BFP in the next few months it means LO will only be a few months old when he goes away- and I will be coming off maternity leave as he gets back :nope:
Or if we keep trying and get a BFP between July and January he is likely to miss the birth and/or will only get to see us both briefly during two weeks r&r before going back out for the rest of the tour :nope:
It is really irritating but waiting seems to be the best solution for us :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->